Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fan Valuation AND Fan Leagues
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nabbed this idea from a post by Ben in the General Footy chat topic, decided to put it in here for discussion.

We already have an excellent leaderboard of quality footytube users: Link: www.footytube.com/viewLeaderboard.php

You could keep those fan valuation tables as they are now, which is quite similar to a real life player transfer valuation. It rates the quality of a fan based on good vs bad posts. You could then seperately have some league tables for fans with promotion/relegation every month. They could even be based on the same values as the fan evaluation but be more static. If every league completely changes every month it wouldn't be as much fun. I really like the idea of league tables with relegation and promotion.

Other ideas -

Extra awards for excellent forum users
-
Really good post: Goal icon in profile
Loads of really good posts: Golden boot
Best post for that month: Goal of the month icon in profile?

Above could be community or mod voted

Perhaps wipe these awards at midnight last day of month, ready for next "season".

Idea taken from here: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/top-100-valu...
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Some great suggestions, i'll talk to the rest about this
Laptegros777 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I don't get what fan valuation is though
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Blaak (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Like the idea sounds great
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Good idea, we could have awards each month, and we could collect them.... We could have a "trophy room" page in our accounts, to show how many and what awards we got.... That'll be cool....
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I like this idea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football