Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Emoticons
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Adding many emoticons each for each mood and activity will make this site even cool I think.
The following are some of the cool emoticon from othersites.Emoticons something like this in footytube will make this more cool and interesting!

What do you think?!
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Nice suggestion but it is unlikely to be implemented.

Signatures and emoticons have been suggested in the past but they would most likely clog up the forums.

There are ownership issues as well which would mean we would probably have to make them ourselves.

Will get sufficiently mulled over by staff but don't have high hopes.

Thanks
I understand. But to prevent ownership problem, I have an idea. You can conduct competitions to create emoticons and the winners' emotion can be used in the site. If the emoticons are created by the site members then there will not be any copyright problem. And thanks for your response.
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I want to know if they even consider our suggestions
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yup, I see that you have only been a member since September 30th, so you have no reason to know that alot of the current features of footytube are taken directly from suggestions made by users.

Its just the good ones that are chosen, though. With the emoticons, footytube really wants to step away from anything that is too spammish, like signatures, and gifs like the emoticons in every post. Keepin it simple. Less is more
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Aye we actually already support a ton of emoticons

etc. I shall put up a list of those that can be used.

As you can see they are subtle, and small. We don't want anything more than this in the forums as it hurts our eyes but they are emoticons non the less
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Actually I think the animated ones in different colors look cheap and old I prefer just
That's nice idea. Such simple emotes won't bug the forums!
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lee's suggested sign creation process? Help.    I just can .
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
There seems to be a glitch though, I put in the name Alex Ferguson and it converted to this

Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Well spotted ant, this has now been fixed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football