Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Player Statistics
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Actually Matt, wouldn't it be a good idea to put those stats in anyway, but only after each DF transfer window? If not, then that's fine by me, I've got my sources to check anyway, but they're not on footytube
3 years ago
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
According to the link nani has 8 assist but on the premier league site he has 10
3 years ago
It all depends on the data provider that each site uses, no doubt GSM's data is entirely different to ESPN's and The Premier League, but it should provide a guide in the absence of any official dreamfooty stats
Josue (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I would like to be able to see the points breakdown for players that I do not own. Is this possible? I would also like to see a cumulative display of a player's statistics and points break down sorted by season. The interface could be much like the one sports sites use. Has anyone else suggested this? I think that this could be a powerful tool for participants in the Dreamfooty league. I am a PRO+ user and would consider paying for such information.

Thanks and love the site!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
The player stats for your team was a feature added this year. We can look into adding player stats for players you do not own however the fear we have is people would just order by most points and then pick those players. Therefore by the end of the second transfer window we would have a lot of very similar teams.

We did however this year also add price changes for players so maybe this is a feature we could revisit
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Sound thinking matt, it wouldnt make for much of a competition if all the teams were similar

Kick4Life - changing lives through football