Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty History
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I think that footytube should save all your previous dreamfooty teams in a type of archive in the profile so that you can look back at them and see how you've been progressing. It would be really interesting to compare all your stats with your friends so you could show off .

Also, it would be nice to know how many people you are competing with in the entire dreamfooty tournament.

Srry if this has been mentioned before
Charliehenry (Verified* Footytube Legend) 4 years ago
Yeah I have always wondered how many people I am playing against, its a good idea
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not only that, if there could be a "Hall of Fame" for Dreamfooty, that'll be awesome
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
This is a good idea, and one on our to-do list. We've archived all your data from the last 2 DF tournaments so hopefully it won't be too hard to put together.

I'm looking forward to the 10 year anniversary where we compile a list of the ultimate Dreamfooty Legends leaderboard
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
More than just that it'd be really nice to see a points breakdown. It'd be nice to know why our points go up, so we can not only know their total score but just recent performances etc.

With only 2 players allowed a team, it's difficult to keep track of 4 leagues so that would be real nice.

It could be real simple. Just a column for each area of points (full 90, subs, yellow, red, goals, assists, clean sheets)!
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You CAN see the points breakdown. Click on the points
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hithere's right, its a new feature. Look at your own team, click on the points beside each player name (its a link) and hey presto, an exact points breakdown for that particular player thus far.

You are welcome sir
Drdownundermum (Charlton Athletic) 4 years ago
I would also like to know how many dream footy teams there are. Speculating I am quite near the bottom of the leaderboard.... Eheu!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football