Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty- Buying Players
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Increase the numbr of players you can buy in a dreamfooty transfer window to about 5 because it would be easier to buy more players and fill out your subs bench
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We won't be doing this, as Ant pointed out in another thread - 3 is a good number, it's realistic.

You wouldn't see Arsenal changing half their team in a transfer window, and neither should you be able to with your DF team
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I agree. I like it this way
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
True, I see the point
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Is true you get to have players on the bench
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes, up to five extra players on the bench
Arthgideon (Barcelona) 4 years ago
How do you get more money to buy players
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm just wondering how many times footytube staffs have to answer this question?
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey,

1st increase fan valuation,it will increase your money for Transfers.

Here how you can increase your Fan Valuation is :

It is hard to know for sure. The system handles all valuations automatically based on how it feels you are contributing to the site. There are tens or hundreds of thousands of members now so it is impossible to do fan valuations by hand. We let the system handle it and 99. 99999% it gets it perfectly right.
All I can say is to keep in mind the following when on the forums. My understanding is that:

The system rewards:
* Decent, long posts.
* Regular usage (valuation seems to be an average over a long period of time)
* Good spelling.

The system punishes:
* Text and leet speak
* Excessive swearing
* Short useless posts like 'lol', 'me too', 'i agree' etc
* Spam

Basically, if you take your time and write good posts, spellchecked etc, you'll get rewarded much higher than writing fifty really short, quick posts.

Also in that very section, there is a detailed explanation of how fan valuation works: Link: Link:Link: www.footytube.com/fan_valuation_faq.php

Kick4Life - changing lives through football