Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dream Footy Player Points
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Think it will be nice if the points gained/lost after each match by each player is displayed.

Like if torres gets 10 points and previously had 10, it can be displayed like this: Torres----20(+10).

Just an idea.... What do you think?
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ditto!
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 4 years ago
Agreed and also how they attained those points, whether it was a goal, assist, etc
It will be nice, but I think it will be a complicated job. They are getting all those data from an external agent I guess, so it may not be possible to show how the points are obtained.
But they can show how much points are added or decreased
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I like the idea. Usually after each sunday I scratch my head to know which player has got me how much. It is good to know which player is doing good
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We will ask matt to look into implementing this, but agree it would be a nice addition to the DF stats
Cool, Thanks for considering
Again this is a really good idea.

In addition.... Like so many, I started quite a bit later in the season, and it's not likely I will catch the DF leaders. I could compare the weekly earnings though, and use that as a gauge as to how my DF team is doing.

Extending that idea a bit.... What if each player (df team) had an average weekly score? Using the users start date and total points. This would be a great way to measure your team against the DF leaders or others who might have had an earlier or later start
Hey Mauj,

We actually already have weekly data, we have just been rushed off our feet with other areas of the sites to plug the weekly tables in. I'm gonna' ask matt to look into it over the next few weeks or so though as I agree, it would be a super addition
Right on Lee. Sounds great. Prioritize as you see fit. I have no complaints. You guys are doing a great job with the site so just carry on and when it comes it comes. Cheers!
Xminer (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yes, I too would like a more detailed display of my player points earnings.... This would make it a lot more engaging I think.... Not sure if its possible to have player profiles that would collect stats for each play so when looking to buy and sell you could see how the form of the player has improved or declined over time....

The player profiles are coming, but have to ask matt about charting historical DF performance. I know, for instance, that we deliberately left out more verbose stats.

After all, the whole point of dreamfooty is you should know a bit about football and the players yourself. Replacing your actual real world knowledge with a computer algorithm that does all that work for you seems a little like cheating to me.

But then I'm in the top 25 on the leaderboard so I guess I don't have much to complain about
Bintanggg (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Yup that would be really helpful.  
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Agree, because I know I like to track players before a transfer window opens. It helps in our strategerizizing. Yup

Kick4Life - changing lives through football