Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
DF Leaderboard For Teams With Best Defence/Midfield/Attack
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not sure if it has been suggested but for next DF season (or this one) how about a Top 100 DreamFooty leaderboard for teams with the best defence (most points earned for defenders)? And similarly for midfield and attack?

And then you could give prizes (monetery or just fan valuation bonuses) to the top (or the top 3?) teams on those leaderboards at the end of the season.

So it's almost like a mini league competition within the main competition. I think it'll give people more to aim for, especially for those who have dropped out of the DF "title race" so to speak. I know some teams have incredible midfielders (for example) but are outside the top 100 because the rest of the players are terrible. Their achievements for building the best midfield/attack/defence should be recognized, don't you think?

The only problem I see with this is for the "Top Attackers League" (or whatever you want to call it). I'm not sure how varied the teams with the best attackers are going to be. They might all be just teams with Drogbas and Messis plus one. But then again, I guess it also depends on who your star player is. For the best defence and midfield mini leagues, I don't see much of a problem since you can choose a maximum of 5 players for those positions and it's unlikely that two DF teams will have the same 5 players (and the same star player). You can even add the keeper as part of the defence.

So what do you think? Possible? Impossible? Good idea? Bad idea?
Ltm017 4 years ago
I like the idea! That would be nice but I am wondering if you would just have the same people who are at the top of DF with the best Def/Mid/Att yeah most likely so it would be probably wouldn't be as useful then again idk...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football