Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Compiling The Best Goals Of Each Week Into A Single Video?
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Every week we vote on numerous games to search for the best goals of each week. When it comes to viewing these goals it is fairly laborious to have to go through each game searching for the specific goal. I would suggest compiling the best goals at the conclusion of every week into a single video.

I would be more than happy to compile them for footytube

What do you think?

Cheers
3 years ago
Well I think its a great idea and would definitely watch it, rather than trawl through the other videos
Just need the go ahead from footytube, because theres no use making them if they won't post it
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You'll notice that no-one on footytube (staff anyway) makes videos of football highlights and posts them anywhere. That's because we don't own the rights to anything like that. We just search youtube, dailymotion and so on and link to what is already out there.

We certainly can't commission anything like this or officially support it, but if you were to make up a video and put it on youtube to your own account, that would be between you and youtube to sort out. If the copyright holder wants you to remove it, they can contact Youtube.

Makes sense? I think its a great idea but it certainly can't ever be a "footytube presents.... Top ten goals" kind of thing
With YouTube they prevent footage from immediately being posted after the game. With all the highlight packages I currently make I Compile with footage already on YouTube. If the footage is avaliable to be viewed YouTube has allowed it to be posted. This is because during the upload process the video is scanned for copyright and if it is in violation the visual aspect of the video is not posted. So if any of the "best goals of the week" have been posted on YouTube and are able to be viewed they are within YouTube copyright
I was thinking of going ahead with the videos. footytube wouldn't hold a grudge if the top five goals of the week were indeed those that are published on footytube. The main reason I would choose to use the goals as voted by the community is so that their is some input even if not directly. And I can assure no affiliation what so ever.

Cheers
CFRealMadrid (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Juveversia HOW DO OU GET SO MANY people IN YOUR forum? I guess IT takes SOME TIME. Thanks.  
Sorry FOR spelling NAME wrong.... UPS.  
Great IDEA about THE goals OF THE WEEK. Where BE ABLE TO SEE THEM? Thanks  
I will post them on my youtube seeLink: www.youtube.com/juveseria. What fo you mean get so many people in my forum, are you referring to this post or another psot I have previously written? Thanks for the support also

Cheers
3 years ago
If you go ahead with this Juveseria, please could you indulge all us Brits over the age of 25, by using this as the backing music for your first compilation?

Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
That's actually a pretty catchy tune. I like it!
3 years ago
Back in the early 90s, the BBC would use this tune for their goals of the month compilation, so its a bit of pure nostalgia for all of those that watched Match of the Day!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Didn't the lightning seeds do "footballs coming home" with baddiel and skinner?
3 years ago
Yes they did Tony, surely the greatest England song ever made
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I reckon its the best ever, deffo a good tune, and great crowd pleaser
Yes Netnerd. I will definitely consider it, if not in the first compilation one down the track. I look to have the first video up at the coclusion of the next matchday (not this weekend the one after). I have discontinued my A-league highlights due to a lack of views. Hopefully these videos do not undergo the same fate. They will be the best goals as voted by footytube. But there will be no affiliation as requested by the site. Only the order will be similar. Hope you enjoy them when the start up. Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football