Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Fan Of The Month
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hi mate I want in footy tube to announce every month that who is fan of the month in every club in europe
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
And all the other teams as well. Great idea I love it - maybe the person who contributes the most. Or in that case maybe even over the whole of footytube. And it would be automated I take it. Like I said, it would be a great idea but it would be a heck of a job to get it running, with everything else the mods are trying to fix at the moment and of course what if you have a team like Accrington Stanley who might not even have any fans (no offense Accrington Stanley fans)
Yeah that so hard to find the best of some rare clubs in europe...
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We're actually working on "best of footytube 2009" which will see awards handed out for all sorts of categories.

Later on you will be able to nominate posts/users for best / funniest / dumbest post of the month etc. And you will get little awards in your profile.

A way off yet, but it's on the cards...
Hope it'll get there, I'll certainly be voting. Haha great idea though Lee. I really hope all these suggestions and scheduled "things" come to life
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well finish it around New Year, I wanna Get an award

I was in tears that I didn't get an award last time you put out some awards, with so few members too

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/footytube-fo...
I think this would be ours chirstmas gifts for this year, thank lee!
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I like it. So I imagine in a persons profile you'll see the awards/trophies they have earned much like you see their friends, rivals, photo albums. A trophy case of sorts. Cool
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
This sound realy goodlook froward to all of these features now I have heard them just wonder how long "way off" is
Abdi123 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You have a strong team but come and face me
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Oh really?
Wtf you're seriously random Abdi.... Who are you talking to and how do we face each other and what team?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football