Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Assist Of The Week!
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Footytubers should have the option to vote on "Assist of the week"

I asked other people here in footytube and they all seem to love the idea. I think it could bring in more conversations in every chat.

Let me know what you guys think!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good idea mate, I would also like to suggest a vote for 'man of the match'. Probably a very easy thing to add for the admins, although the assist one could be more difficult. You need a list of everyone who assisted, and that data isn't always available
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
That`s definitely a good idea. Voting the best player each week, and having a table showing the rank of the best players overall so far in the season. Thus, enabling us to see the players consistency
3 years ago

Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao, I didn't notice that. Even exactly the same title, bar the capital W
Ltm017 3 years ago
And to think that I was going to come in here and say that is a great idea.    I am one of the only people who posted in the other thread.
Hopefully Matt and Lee agree with this!
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think a good idea, I was also gonna' suggest what jereon suggested. It would be good to know who other fellow footy fans considered to be the best performer on the pitch
ManUtdVal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yep I think a good one
Thanks, now lets make sure a lot more people like it too
Micky (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Its a great idea because there is a reason inesta xavi, mikel, xabi also, scholes, ect. Are known for more than their abilities to score. More players will get the credit they deserve(well.... Atleast from us)
Kashmunny (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Haha man I'm not tryin to hate too bad but there is one player that is just out of place on that list. I like Mikel, I think he's a pretty good player even.... But he doesn't have a place on a list with iniesta, xavi, xabi alonso or that other guy
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Lol
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I comment on the chat
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I chat about the comment
Lol
3 years ago
I would Love for there to be assist of the week option available
Well if we get enough people that like the idea, then maybe the mods will make it an option!
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Well if you like this idea so much, discuss assists in important matches or something as a start! What's the point of inviting everyone to this thread only to say "yeah we should do this. Mods hope you're listening. All right nothing else to do around here. "

Kick4Life - changing lives through football