Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
About Footytube Forums To New Members
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hi!, I seen many members, who don't know about forums and other entertainer things in footytube, they are visiting only their fav. Team and rival team chat box, I know that there are many things in footytube, which make me depressed in school hoursm and I addicted to it, but many members asked me about my fan valuation increased, I told them about my participating in threads and other things in footytube but they said they don't know about this forums, that is the biggest draw back of footytube, I told to many footytubers about this forums, I think footytube staffs should do some change for this, so footytube willl have more active users. I can find the reason now easily, why there are less number of active users, and it should be done quickly because there are more new members nowdays
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think the best thing to do Senthil, is direct the people who ask for help to the "New To footytube? Introduce Yourself" forum, not down the list at the side but in the drop down menu where it says community> forums> and then the Introducing forum, because if they introduce themselves, alot of people who like to stay in that forum will welcome them, and especially any staff will tell them where to go, what to do and how to enjoy the site. That is the only solution that I know of sorry! If there is any advertising material then some mod or admin would have to let you know but thanks for reading anyway, and hope you do this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football