Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
A 'Like' Button...
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
This would be a cool feature, because people would know if their comments are good or not....
It is pretty good on Facebook, as well as on goal.com.
If you read an older article, people post comments about it, and then others can like or dislike the comments.
Basically this allows people to know if their comments are really related to the forum, and if they are of good quality or not....
Thanks!
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hehe I want one of them too, kind of the same idea we have.... I really think they should put one up
Well why not....No bad can really come of it I guess.
If there is a topic like best AC Milan Player and someone writes:
Balotelli,
We could give it like a 'thumbs down'
Whereas if someone says:
Baresi, because he is a very solid defender, and was really one of the greatest of all times. He was also emblematic to Milan in many ways.
People could give a thumbs up....
Then you know if your comment is good or not....
Have a look at this:

Link: goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/05/1668763/playe...
Right at the bottom, people have left comments, and other people have 'liked' or 'disliked' them. I could see something like that on footytube
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I personally think its a good idea too. It would help with voting on the caption competition etc. We have actually discussed this recently among the admins and mods, and something similar might be in the pipeline. Most likely you won't be able to vote on every single post, but on certain topics, perhaps voting will be enabled
Yeah, that is totally understandable. I do not think it would be good to have on every single topic, but some, which need judging or anything similar should have this feature. I hope you find a way to incorporate this idea effectively!
Mauijim (Manchester United) 5 years ago
As far as I know "rate this" is a pretty easy thing to do with articles or blogs. Not sure how it works with forums though.
Isn't the simple number of replies an indicator of the quality of the post?
Sometimes I do find myself wanting to reply to a reply.... You know, more of a tiered effect

Kick4Life - changing lives through football