Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Few Suggestions...
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have a few Suggestions 10 actually, these are some of my old suggestions that haven't been done already put together. Thankyou for using some of my suggestions already.

1. On our Profile page next to where it says what your Fan Valuation is can you put a little badge saying what league that person is in.

2. When we post up our DF team by using the technique could someone add a little section where it says how much points your team earned? Also if you can what date they started using ther DreamFooty team?

3. A choice of Managers for your DreamFooty

4. Being able to design soccer boots and shorts with the kit.

5. Another logo for our kit that looks like adidas

6. More options in the iLike section although Lee has already started working on this: Link: www.footytube.com/nprofile2/videobox.php

7. Being able to delete top friends

8. Being abe to vote a thumbs up and down to comments.

9. Being able to comment on people's pictures they post up.

10. Being able to become a Fan of a forum like you do with teams and channels

That's it thanks! Just trying to make footytube a better place!

Also can we have a place to comment in the leader board places?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Some pretty good suggestions here is our response:

1, We could show your league next to your fan valuation, I'll put this forward for the next profile update though it may be a little while off yet.
2. No plans for this at the moment I am afraid you will need to type this in yourself.
3. Managers will be added for next seasons DreamFooty game but not for the World Cup one.
4+5 Nice ideas, boot designer maybe a bit tricky and limited
6+7 Profiles are going to be revamped. Including abilities to delete favorites including teams, friends etc.
8. A comments voting system is being planned.
9. See 6+7
10. Nice idea again will look into this.

I am afraid I cannot give you timescales on most of the items you have suggested here as we are constantly striving to make footytube even better and there is so much to do!

Thank you for your suggestions.
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Just wondering if the admin is taking down notes collectively for all these suggestions and study them feasibly. Maybe we can see some of them implemented in the next season after the world cup.... Well just hoping
Yeah it seems like the mods hardely ever come to the feature suggestions place! LOL
Also can you guys make the team forum chats so that we can put up and watch youtube videos an photos on it like our comment wallas and other forums?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
We want to keep the forums on team pages nice and light so, at this time, the ability to post videos and pictures will be kept for the main forum pages

Kick4Life - changing lives through football