Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Button For Reporting Really Good Commenst Rather Than Bad Ones
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think I kind of explained what I wanted in the title Though I think the idea is a good one, we should credit the good people as well as punishing the bad people, please see what you can do
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You mean rating a post?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yea post rating, I'm guessing
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well yes, but no, well not exactly. If you scan your mouse under someone's forum or video reply, there will be a button you can press with an exclamation mark in bold and the word report. Try it and see. Basically, if you report someone for a bad comment, and the staff check it is a bad one and they keep doing it repeatedly, their fan valuation will keep going down. I don't think we should always pick on people for the bad things, we shoudl compilment the good things as well. So like you can report someone for a good thing, and if they keep doing good things then their FV will go up instead of down. That was kind of a lecture. But hope it helps you understand better
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good thought Yogan09. I have always viewed the report button as more of a moderator tool to maintain a sites integrity or philosophy, though. It would seem that the fan valuation covers the rewards/penalty quite well already. Except for the 2 vote limit. Not sure how to work that out. Maybe the report/praise button could be used another way. Any thoughts?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Just cast a 'cool' or 'clever' vote to the person.... Simple as that!
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
I think that's a really good idea actually! Nobody would ever have thought of that idea. Probably not anyone on footytube. Anyhow, somebody should suggest that to either matt or lee, and then if thety think it's a good idea, we could all use it!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football