Forums / FC Viktoria Plzen
Order: Newest / Oldest
Schalke 04 V FC Viktoria Plzen, Feb 23
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Huntelaar is back?
Extrano (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He never went....
Davandamme (Ajax) 2 years ago
Back? He's got 18 goals this season! (top of the chart with Mario Gomez)
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's back from scoring to more scoring ;p
2 years ago
Huntelaar is such a average player. He can only score easy ones! In milan and real he was absolutely rubbish. He is good for bundesliga and EL though. For milan he was not able to score even free chances
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Average? If he wasn't performing for Milan he probably was lacking confidence. He certainly is no Van Basten, but he is not average. Those easy goals he scores, don't you consider it's because he has good positioning, good awareness of were the ball is going next? And don't tell me that second goal was easy, it wasn't super hard, but he still had a lot to do on that header
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
That's bllsh*t. Huntelaar is a player that can't do much in ball possesion. He also isn't a fast runner or a assisman. But in the 10m in front of the goal he's an absolute killer. He has an eagle eye for the falling ball, the best in the world.

Look at his scoring rate during his Ajax and Schalke's days
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 2 years ago
33 goals this season in 33 games (not even counting the goals for the Netherlands)  Yup sounds average to me
BulkaN (Deportivo La Coruña) 2 years ago
"he is good for bundesliga"  Bundesliga > serie a  You mad?
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
He was rubbish at AC cause you lot played him as a right winger....  
2 years ago
@BulkaN don't start it again! Lacking in confidence is something else. But don't strat with seri A.
Put it this way in champions league Serie A >>> Bundesliga
In EL Bundesliga >>> Serie A
And cl>>>>>>>>>el but the teams get same points in both competitions which makes it ridicules! Serie A won more champions league titles even considering last 10 years which Italy won 2 and germany 0! And unfortunately italian teams don't take EL much serious as they should!
Get your facts straight!
2 years ago
@Ajaxgooner he played more CF! Pato on right and ronaldinho on left.... He missed many easy and decisive changes
Sk011 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Huntelaar hattrick awesome. Great game by schalke
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Huntelaar is amazing, I have him on my Inter game on Football Manager 2012
Rastislav (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Plzeň played very nice they wanted to be offensive and that's the main. Nice draw 1-1(i've won some money because of that )

Kick4Life - changing lives through football