Forums / FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Braga V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Sep 28
Riajz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Luis Adriano should of have gone to the WC with Brazil
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
I second that! Better than Grafite!
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Braga sorely miss Eduardo! They are looking horrible this season!
Maroon45 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It looks like Douglas Costa is coming along quite nicely. Spreading the ball around and making very nice looking through balls to set up the two Adriano goals. Perhaps a replacement for a rather red headed United midfielder?
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Braga need to put there chances away if they want any chance of progressing through the competition
SoccerExpert (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Shakhtar was lucky, but Braga looks bad in defence and the golie.... Well as if he doesn't exist
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was expecting braga to win. Well done to shaktar for playing attacking football
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Nice win, great second goal
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Sweet victory for Shakhtar. Great moves from Adriano.

Could have gone the other way though, if Braga had scored in the first half. Too many wasted opportunities
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Looks like Braga are the whipping boy of the group, at least for now.... Douglas Costa has some really sick plays, I was always impressed by the transfer policy in Donetsk. Their scouts are doing one hell of a job I must say
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Wow braga can be called pretty unlucky.... But shakhtar had a great game.... At least how it was shown in the scoreline
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
I think Shakhtar have more portuguese speaking players than Braga.... Certainly they had the more talented lusophones on the day!
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
If you don't score then the other will
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lol at pundit. Shakhtar the current europa cup holders? . Mate, wake up its already noon
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What happen whit this team?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football