Forums / FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Nordsjælland V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Nov 20
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I missed the match. Did Shaktar react as instructed by thei are coach and give away a goal in return or did that never happen?
Arilovich (FC København) 2 years ago
People saying that Shakhtar played Rubbish did'nt see the match. They would have won anyway by +3 goals. Adrianos shameless goal or not
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I am really dejected after seeing that goal, just shameless
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I havent even seen this yet but read about it in the paper and chuckled a little bit.

World cup/ champions league final, extra time, you wouldn't do that?!?! A football game is a football game and there's worse things going on. Racism for one, imagine if Adriano is banned:

Adriano banned 1 game and fined - scored a goal, unsportmanship
J. Terry banned "4" games and fined - for racism in a footy game

Overall UEFA are douchebags

Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You probably accept diving too. And henry's handball against Ireland.... I guess you're a huge fan of Maradonna's first goal against England too?

In real life, all true professionals, sportsmen, winners and common decency have a name for this, cheating. And your last point about Adriano and Terry.... What you on about? Your comment is utter douche mate
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
And I bet you are one of those people who think Suarez is a hero!
ChrisDK (Brøndby IF) 2 years ago
I was at the stadium watching this and his behavior after the goal just made me wanne jump the fence (which isn't that difficult in dk) and rip his head off !
ATimo (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
I would not have blamed you for that.... Hehe  Actually I wanted to do the same at that moment.... Very stupid action from his part
When Barca scored the same goal to us in 2008 it was Ok cause it was Barca, yeah? Nobody talked about it. And many of you have never heard about it.
I do not justify his action but stop talking as if it was nothing less than a decisive moment of the match. Сoach and the players have apologized, fans also not happy. That's all, thank you.
Valdarama (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Win at any cost haha
Of course, we would not have won without that goal *sarcasm*
AlexPSG89 (PSG) 2 years ago
The outcome of the game would not have been the same without that goal. You will never know which team would've won/lost without that goal. *no sarcasm*. Unsportsmanship is a disgrace to the game no excuses
Valdarama (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I am more pissed at the midfielde who kicked it away when nordjaeland were supposed to walk it in, this wouldnt be a problem if he let them score it
Xiconhoca (FC Porto) 2 years ago
What a disgrace! Shakhtar has done much more damage to itself than good with this win. They were doing such a good campaign, yet this is what they will be remembered for
Boneles (Zenit St Petersburg) 2 years ago
This is the same Shaktar that about three years ago, upon Barcelona scoring against them in less cynical fashion, said that the Barcelona players were thieves and that they were lucky to leave the ground alive
Idefixion (Ajax) 2 years ago
Wow tis makes me f*****g angry, imagine this happened to your own club
Boneles (Zenit St Petersburg) 2 years ago
Luiz Adriano did little to suggest he was aware of his wrongdoing, and the whole episode drew comparisons with an FA Cup clash between arsenal and Sheffield United in 1999.

Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adriano said f**k IT! Haha wonder what posessed him.... Yes it was classless (totally agree) but everyone saying bann shakhtar or red card adriano blah blah isn't gonna' happen.... Ball was in play there is no rule against it.... We want stuff like this to stop then start from the root. Punish divers, punish teams that all run up to the ref when a player goes down, goal line tech, punish REFS for unfair advantage the list goes on and on. But its not going to happen, stuff like this happens all of the time, but this event (adriano goal) is kinda new to everyone so we freak out.... Players have done worse. Let karma take care of it
The final score is 2:5.... Our karma feels good. Lol
When you draw real madrid we talk then
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The shameful case of Shakhtar Donetsk
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Probably top 3 most classless things i've ever witnessed in sports. Right up there with luis suarez hand ball on the line against ghana in the world cup
Relax bro henry wasnt Irelands hero either
Big difference between those two goals man. And while I may seem bias, Henry after the game apologized immediately, said he acted on impulse because the ref didn't call it. This goal was so blatantly unsportsmanlike it makes me sick. What's worse is that Adriano thinks it's all good
World cup qualification is much bigger then two teams who won't make it past 16 of champions league. Please think
Oh and imma go beat a car with a bat.... But imma say sorry after.... ITS WHAT henry would DO! Fool...
Lol no need to get hostile. Its no surprise you have mostly rude votes on your profile. Also you look like a fag in your picture
Colrac (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
UEFA should seriously hand Luiz Adriano a one game ban for complete lack of sportsmanship. If celebrating by taking off your jersey is a yellow for unsportsmanlike conduct, then this absolutely deserves to be punished
Ball was in play.... Unfortunatley there isn't a "sportmanship" rule.... Classless yes against the rules of play nope
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well, there is. The rules say you get a yellow card for "unsporting behaviour"
K ill take the goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football