Forums / FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Nordsjælland V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Nov 20
ATimo (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 1 year ago
Adriano is a piece of s**t, yeah
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
c**t Adrianos misses
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 1 year ago
I'm sorry but i've got to say: f*ck ukrainian football.... No history, no fans, no tradition.... Only oligarch money and lot s of foreign (s-america) players. I hate to see their teams in european competitions
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 1 year ago
Because they take a sh*t on pathetic aussie sides, like metalist this year hahah
WHAT? I don't know English enough to say to you all I want to! I just can say f**k YOU and your austrian super chempionsheep! Lol
GerrardFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
If my team ever did something like this, I would not watch another game until the responcible players were gone. This compremises the integrity of football and puts a scare on the face of the classiest aspect of it. And who the crap is voting for Adriano's goal as the goal of the week? Shame on you
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wtf Shakhtar should be banned from the champions league for that
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 1 year ago
Agreed
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Where is Zinedine Zidane and his headbutt attack when you need him? Well, he would have to headbutt 13 times.... 1 for each player, Adriano gets a 3-hit-combo. What a piece of sh.... This club is. Shame on you and hopefully you get battered so hard in the next round!
I ve never heard about your team and I hope I ve never will
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You've never heard of Frieburg...
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That was bush league
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wtf was referee thinking anyway? Shame on you Adriano
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He thought "ok drop ball" not his fault
Erich (1. Nürnberg) 1 year ago
Disgusting.... That is all I can say
Colrac (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
That was the only word I could think of while and for a few minutes after watching. Disgusting
I thought more on the lines of "WTF LOL" but I'm dark sense of humor kinda person...
Fratzs (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Adriano was lucky something like this happened in Denmark. I can't imagine how many times Adriano would get raped if he did what he did in Turkey, Greece or Italy or somewhere else...
Fadinho89 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Agreed
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Very true.... They would storm the stadium and beat him to death
Colrac (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
UEFA should seriously hand Luiz Adriano a one game ban for complete lack of sportsmanship. If celebrating by taking off your jersey is a yellow for unsportsmanlike conduct, then this absolutely deserves to be punished
Ball was in play.... Unfortunatley there isn't a "sportmanship" rule.... Classless yes against the rules of play nope
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Well, there is. The rules say you get a yellow card for "unsporting behaviour"
K ill take the goal
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Probably top 3 most classless things i've ever witnessed in sports. Right up there with luis suarez hand ball on the line against ghana in the world cup
Relax bro henry wasnt Irelands hero either
Big difference between those two goals man. And while I may seem bias, Henry after the game apologized immediately, said he acted on impulse because the ref didn't call it. This goal was so blatantly unsportsmanlike it makes me sick. What's worse is that Adriano thinks it's all good
World cup qualification is much bigger then two teams who won't make it past 16 of champions league. Please think
Oh and imma go beat a car with a bat.... But imma say sorry after.... ITS WHAT henry would DO! Fool...
Lol no need to get hostile. Its no surprise you have mostly rude votes on your profile. Also you look like a fag in your picture
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The shameful case of Shakhtar Donetsk
Adriano said f**k IT! Haha wonder what posessed him.... Yes it was classless (totally agree) but everyone saying bann shakhtar or red card adriano blah blah isn't gonna' happen.... Ball was in play there is no rule against it.... We want stuff like this to stop then start from the root. Punish divers, punish teams that all run up to the ref when a player goes down, goal line tech, punish REFS for unfair advantage the list goes on and on. But its not going to happen, stuff like this happens all of the time, but this event (adriano goal) is kinda new to everyone so we freak out.... Players have done worse. Let karma take care of it
The final score is 2:5.... Our karma feels good. Lol
When you draw real madrid we talk then
Boneles (Zenit St Petersburg) 1 year ago
Luiz Adriano did little to suggest he was aware of his wrongdoing, and the whole episode drew comparisons with an FA Cup clash between arsenal and Sheffield United in 1999.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football