Forums / FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Nordsjælland V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Nov 20
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Willian is one of the players of the season    Loved adriano's reaction lol
Drogbabestbest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Adriano first goal = goal of the year 2012
CountryNerm (Napoli) 2 years ago
Hmmm, try this with Juventus next game and I pray Bonucci leaves you twitching on the ground
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol and true that
Hillview (Juventus) 2 years ago
Juve will beat this team and with Chelsea will go to the next round, that's a happy ending for all
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
Yo retard shakhtar already qualified, they welcome juventus and hold either teams fate in their hands, either a draw with juventus and both teams go through, shakhtar from 1st or a win and if chelsea win shakhtar with chelsea go though and by the looks of it shakhtar doesn't loose at home you cows wound be lucky like you were in turin
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Too bad Shakhtar will be going home right when they leave the group
[account-removed] 2 years ago
f**k Shakhtar
Fynkymonster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vitaly, Shakhtar havent qualified yet, so how about you check your maths before calling someone else a retard! They are on 10 points and 5 goal difference. Chelsea are on 7 with +1 goal difference. So if you lose to Juventus who need the win (and lets be honest you f**k*d up your karma) I am pretty sure the Norwegians will let Chelsea score as many goals as they need to overhaul the goal difference so you finish 3rd
I realised an hour after I posted that comment that good doesn't come into play instead its head to head. And I stand corrected for that. I just don't like somebody calling someone else a retard for expressing an opinion. And as far as you are concerned you can go and f**k yourself. My team will always be known throughout the Europe and the world as a good team that plays nice football. Yours will forever be known as a bunch of c***s
I see, you're giiving Shakhtar some more good name there, ATimo
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Shakhtar is a disgrace. What a lowly club
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We have a new douche bag king! Great job Adriano
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
No respect at all from Adriano
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Disgraceful from Adriano and Shakhtar.

Vitaliy166, you're a clown. Shakhtar did not give them a goal back.

That's called poor defending, not "allowing them to score".

If they had wanted to do that, they had a perfectly good chance right after the kick-off, and it seemed as if they would, until they changed their mind
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I used to like shaktar
I hope Shakhtar gets raped in the next round.... Shame on you Shakhtar!
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where's the sportsmanship?
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I usually don't like when people become haters, but for Luiz Adriano, be my guest
Adriano what a scumbag. He knew exactly what he was doing.
After the goal you can see how furious he is on his teammates not attacking the Norjesland-players.
He also celebrated his other goals like nothing happened.
No class just a coward, who can play football.

Also a disgrace the manager of Shaktar and the captain, who showed no open reaction to give Norjesland a goal back. So we all don't know really if the 2 : 2 happened because Shaktar wanted to concede or not...
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
The most graceful time that I have ever seen and shahktar is antipathetic now. They should equal the game. Sportmanship was down
ATimo (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
Ok, I want to say sorry to Nordsjælland fans for that, but stop blaming all team
I have seen the longer highlights and you can see the coach telling his players to let them walk the ball in, but they don't. In that case Srna as a captain should have taken the ball and scored an own goal. If not him than any of the other Shakhtar players with a backbone should have scored the own goal. So yes we can blame the whole team
ATimo (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
Ok I didn't see the longer highlights but I ve seen all match and after match interview.... They wanted to gave them goal back but Stepanenko did not unfortunately...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football