Forums / FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Nordsjælland V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Nov 20
KGByrne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yes, what Adriano did was disrespectful but it not a fundamental rule of football that you have to play it back. I don't see why Shakhtar then had to "let" Nords score a goal straight after
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Really? Dumb match honestly
Hengster 1 year ago
Obviously sections of the Shakhtar team disagree with the shameful goal which is why they had initially wanted to even things out. But once the striker dribbled towards goal. Some of the Shakhar chickened out.

This is football at its worst
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nordsjaelland vs Brazil lol
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow that was very unsporting of luiz adriano. It was unsporting of shakhtar as well in not allowing lorentzen to run free to score the equalizing goal to even it it out. Its a shame. Shakhtar have plenty of strength and abilities to beat any club in the world but yet they showed such unsporting behaviour. Nvrtheless, good win
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Shame...
Wid0wMaker (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Football is much more than trophies or money. It's a game of respect, dignity and honour; bringing people together from all over the world because they share the same interest and that is, football.

I'd rather lose than win that way.
Shame
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Disgraceful Shakhtar. A f***ing disgrace
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Omg can't believe I actually liked shaktar before this game, I pray to god that they come up against barca or madrid and get demolished like last year, a team like that doesn't deserve to be in the champions league. If luiz adriano dies in his sleep tonight I will not be disappointed
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I liked the Donetsk team before and wanted them to go really far, but now I hate that team. Bunch of cheaters, from the coach to the f.... Adriano. Let them crash out against any team!
Shame on you!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
What a stupid guy, at the end sport is all about brining ppl togther.... Fifa should ban this dude at least for 2 months. We don't need crulity in sport
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That was shameful but adriano is still king, he will be at a big club next year
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ye he is the c**t king
Xiconhoca (FC Porto) 1 year ago
I wouldn't want Adriano to come to my club
Adriano is just a MF bitch. This video just show another one of his "tricks"
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 1 year ago
Messi scored under same circumstances in 2008 against shakhtar

Link: videos.sapo.pt/bZAF89z702N2km6PhE0t
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
How is that the same?!?!?
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 1 year ago
They had to kick the ball out and he crossed the scene before is missing heres another link

Link: videos.sapo.pt/bZAF89z702N2km6PhE0t
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Everybody knows Barca are cheaters. Doesn't mean you are justified to be the same
Do you mean this game Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=254681&cc=5739...
I have been researching the net for 20min and I found nothing on a cheating goal. I found lots of reports, with nothing and even your highlight does not show any cheating
Tololmung (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Shame and boo to shakhtar.... What the hell, that is not a fair-play game
Egarran 1 year ago
Shaktar must have been really scared of Nordsjaelland. Or they think it's ok to troll small, upcoming teams in the champions league for the first time: Welcome to the elite, btw it's ok to win by cheating
Partoba (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Weird game, now I don't believe in fair play~

Kick4Life - changing lives through football