Luiz Adriano's 1st, should be goal of the week
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
He left everyone frozen in his wake
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well goal was weak, but still shakhar deserved this win
PaulFC (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Disgrace to football
ACMilanRocks (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow.... The only player who is class in donetsk is willian, I hope he leaves to a bigger and more classy club....come to milan!
Fantomas (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Wow.... Sincere apologies from me and my fellow Ukrainians for what luiz adriano has done. Such behavior is truly unacceptable. Despite having advantage in the game, we do not deserve this win. Also, I couldn't believe he was celebrating the other goals. Sorry again
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
Did not deserve to win? What the hell are you smoking, look how the danes scored the second goal, shakhtar let them score everyone was backing off, no one put pressure on any of their players, and surprise surprise they scored 45 seconds after kick off, Shkhtar does what shakhtar does best, WIN matches
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Come on man, your maybe right but WTF did adriano do? No excuses
No excuses believe me but same thing happened when messi sored agaisnt us in october 2008 at home and no one remebers that c'mon
Hengster 2 years ago
I saw Shakhtar trying to defend that second goal. And when the Danes scored, some of them dropped to their knees in disappointment
Hengster 2 years ago
Yup. I just went back up to see that 2nd goal. Every single shakhtar player was defending
Look carefully how rakitsky #44 took 3 steps back and then RAT didn't even pressure, the only player that dropped to its knees was stepanenko who actually didn't give two $h*ts about the goal, either way score was 2-1 after the goal, and then shakhtar came back on top, yes goal was a scum move but messi scored same in 08 and no one remembers becasue he scored so many goals since, this one though will be forever remembered
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a clown
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Absolutely disgraceful by Adriano. Iv'e never seen such a bad un-sportsmanship play in my life
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 2 years ago
As fantastic as ibra's overhead kick was.... Is as disgusting shaktar's behaviour.    
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't know what happened there when adriano was playing drop ball and leveled
Lordfarquaad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adriano, what a f@#%ing c%$#. I'm not surprised with this sort of behaviour from a brazilian. Someone should've two-footed this idiot and ended his career. What a F@%*head
Ummm, relax. It's legal. You're more of a classless fool with your drunken retort
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Legal and unethical. What does that make you?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A lawyer
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Willian is a class.... Rising day by day...
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Horrible display from Shakhtar and especially from Adriano. There are so many words I could reserve for that guy that wouldn't be entirely appropriate on here. UEFA should award the Danes all 3 points instead in my opinion.

Even when it seemed that Shakhtar were allowing Nordsjaelland a goal as a favour they changed their mind teasingly. Disgusting, maybe they haven't understood the fair play banners that are commonplace in European games
Can't believe it took Nordsjælland 3 minutes to score a free to level the match at 2
They argued for 2 and half minuets and then shakhtar didn't even defend, watch full game from score 1-1 to 2-1 and after they let them score second
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No they dint let them score nordsjaelland scored the second on their own merit
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't blame Adriano. It was unsportsmanlike but this is the Champions League. You do what it costs to get through. What he did was within the laws of the game
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea within the laws. But wad about his own moral conscience and sportsmanship?
Hengster 2 years ago
We all know that it is within the laws of the game. You are just stating the obvious. What is the argument here is the shameful display by Shakhtar.

I remember Arsenal replaying a cup match with Sheffield because of an incident like this...
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ok, well you must not have an ethical code then
FinalManBack (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ya they deserved the win, but that was just a horrible display by adriano. It seems like he was the one that changed shaktar's mind by raising his hands like he doesn't understand what they're doing. Truely disgraceful
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's pretty obvious.... Nordsjaelland need the money and Shakhtar needed the points...
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dirty uktranians
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You mean brazilians

Kick4Life - changing lives through football