Forums / FC Dynamo Kyiv
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V FC Dynamo Kyiv, Mar 17
Beardie (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Balotelli is a shame.... What a poor atitude. He is supposedly a real up-and-comer but I haven't seen any proof of that yet
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Balotelli is a disaster. Can't stand the guy. City is such a joke.... Played like thugs in this one. What the hell is this team anyway? Every year I try and figure out what they are trying to be and every year I am left dumfounded.... Massive money.... Good support.... Horrible decision making and always losing games they should win.... And they seem to have some real head case players come and go as well.... No thanks for me. I have always liked Tevez for his total comminment to the game.... But even he wanted the hell out right after he got there! Must be a weird place to play for or something...
Marston (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I agree!  
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I mean a Fiorentina fan really knows what he's talking about. All the champagne football and trophies are in Florence right now.
Always losing games we should win? So why are we in the FA Cup still and third in the Prem, above Chelsea and Tottenham? Think before you type please.
And what do you mean every year? City have only had a squad of class players for two years (if that). Exaggeration and sensationalism will get you nowhere, unless you're applying for a job at The Sun
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Balotelli sucks so bad.... And he has a horrible attitude. I hope he leaves the EPL
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Same
Jeo19 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a loser balotelli
Viper (Manchester United) 3 years ago
   Roflllllllllllllllllllllll
Viper (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dzeko the white heskey l0l
Gideon87 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL wtf. Is he serious? Proper thick in the skull, isn't he?
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Just comes to show that city players have more money than sense
Laliga4life (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Come on Balotelli, you need to improve your attitude but the English teams really suck in the EL
3 years ago
Is that so.... So it's the fault of the English that Mario lost his mind and couldn't get his bib on before the match? Interesting theory. Please do explain
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lmao well this is why I support english teams in europe, because when you screw up, it's just freaking embarrassing for the premier league
Rickster555 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
@misterbloom he didn't say the "English" he said "English teams". Balotelli is part of the Man City squad and should be held accountable just as any other player would be in the squad
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrats Dynamo! However need to improve overall team performance, because still being 11 on the field nearly all game vs 10 and not scoring a single goal.... That is such a rarity today! The overall communication between players should be improved a lot. The quality when committing crosses is just terrible sometimes, however even playing not your best football you deserved to get through!
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Agree. I don't like to see Dynamo like this but result is being achieved and that is all that matters. Separate thank you for Balotelli, he did his best to help Dynamo
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Randion.... I can't agree with you more, just look at united, we'ev not been playing great football this season but the results are still coming.... It's all about the results
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maariioo bibatelli!    It's partay time
Winger24 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
One of the hilarious games I have seen in El.... Both teams were poor.... But manc was poorer
Yawwwnnnnnbarcelonaandbirminghamyaaawwwwnnnnn....    Coughstillintherunningfortwotrophiescough
AA23ftw (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol you're in the running for the PL?  I think not...
AA23ftw (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Have fun getting knocked out of the FA cup by United btw
Mathematically we could finish 20 points ahead of United, who's manager has just received a 5 match touchline ban and their main defender won't play for the rest of the season. I'd say we're still in the running
Bluedacris (Manchester City) 3 years ago
@ aa234 - have fun like arseanal did in the quarter finals against man you? I think you as well as every other arseanal fan know, deep down that arseanal aren't going to win the title this year
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Money doesn't make the world go around
Don't even try and bring this up. Arsenal are proof that no money wins no trophies. How do you think Chelsea, Barcelona, Inter, United and Real get success? By hiring a stubborn Frenchman as a manager and signing players with loose change?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
By signing world class player? What have you won so far?
What you mean after one season? Nothing, just like Ranieri's Chelsea the season after Abramovich bought the club
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And how many season is it now City since the sugar daddy come into town? You pretty own yourself there lol
First of all that makes no sense. Secondly, Manicni hasn't been in charge for a full season, unlike Ranieri. Next
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 3 years ago
You diss on arsenal when your team s@cks so much, and at least Arsenal for past 10 years played in Europe unlike city first time in 10 years so no need to diss on better clubs just worry on urs cause after sunday its bye bye Champions League and bye bye Mancini
RichB17 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
1. Claudio Ranieri was in charge for a full season before Roman Abramovich wielded the axe. He was Chelsea manager from 2000-2004. Roman Abramovich took over in July 2003. In that one season where the two were working together, Chelsea finished 2nd in the league which was there best ever Premier League finish and reached the semi finals of the Champions League for the first time, where we got knocked out by Monaco.
2. Then Mourinho came; 2 Premier Leagues, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups from 2004-2007.
3. Sheikh Mansour took over Manchester City in September 2008, they haven't won any trophies and have finished 10th and 5th in the seasons since. No wonder Manchester United fans are still laughing at you
Gideon87 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
f*****g hell, Arsenal has more titles under Wenger than you lot have in your whole history of this shitty club. Let's all laugh at Man city and this deluded fan
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Man city has not won anything and that will not change with money, arsenal have always done much better than man city and always will don't even try argueing man city fans, arsenal are a much better club and always have been !
Btw Arsenal are the 4th richest club in the world acoring to revenue only, get your facts right dumbasses !
Ponch (Standard de Liège) 3 years ago
SawWiseDarlo, your'e doing just as good as balotelli here, I'm impressed
Ponch.... What!?

Arsenal are a better team. I've never disputed it, but bitter Arsenal fans who always say ''money doesn't buy success, look at us spending hardly anything bla bla bla" do my head in.

@RichB17 At least somebody's done a little bit of reading. The differences? Like you said Ranieri was in charge for three years before Abramovich came in. Slightly different to a manager that was rushed in in January to replace an absolutely terrible manager. And Hughes was terrible, who else could do that badly with the squad he had?
Sheikh Mansour bought the club on the closing day of the transfer window in September 2008 with City only being able to sign one player: Robinho, a marquee signing. So you can't really count 3 seasons of them being in charge when comparing them to Abramovich. He bought the club in the summer and the squad was completely overhauled.
City have never finished in a Champions League spot and Mancini currently has them in third so there's an undeniable improvement.
Finally, Chelsea were already a Champions League team when they were bought whereas City finished in ninth (and were lucky to do so) when we were bought.

I don't understand why Chelsea fans seem to take offence with my comments, I was using them as an example to show that you do need to spend money to become successful. Who can deny that Chelsea wouldn't be as good a team if they hadn't spent big?
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
No doubt balotelli has class, but he is a fair w@nker
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Earlier:  
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahahahaha! What an idiot
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He's got bib-itis lol!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Balotelli was kung-fu fighting.... Haha jk but seriously his attitude needs to change, it pisses me off
I don't want him anywhere near Manchester City. I don't care if he turns out to be a great player some day
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Manshitty really don't need any more reasons for people to hate them but balotelli really is doing his part to contribute to that
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 3 years ago
Well I guess De Jong taught Ballotelli something at City

Kick4Life - changing lives through football