Forums / FC Dynamo Kyiv
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V FC Dynamo Kyiv, Oct 20
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game by both team
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why is it that inter can kick the poop out of genoa in the league but tie dynamo
TheKeeper87 (Rangers) 4 years ago
I reckon maybe because they are unfamiliar, and Inter might have underestimated Dynamo.... But you would expect Inter to take this game though
Shone (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 4 years ago
Dinamo has vary, vary good team, they supprised inter. With an early goal and again with the lead, they forced inter to play at dinamo's paste. Stankovic is on fire!
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Very sad for Lucio to put in his own net. He needed to be a bit more decisive there. We're still only one point behind the leader, and we'll move on to the next round as long as we play well at the away games
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Honestly if it wasn't for Stankovic and Sniejder keepin this team alive, I swear they would've lost. Eto'o is useless. Ibrahimovic is was way better than him. I just hope they step it up before it's to late.

Forza Inter
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
I think that Eto'o is trying so hard to contribute that he is not acting natural in front of goal.... He almost scored on the night.... Given time and better delivery, he will get there...
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
That's the same problem we have with owen
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Great game by both, although it was more a game of the chances not taken- Shevchenko had a chance to continue the impressive streak by away teams on the day and secure the win, but as usual missed the chance.... Regardless it was a good performance for Kyiv away from home
Maityd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kiev's goalie came out way too early on stankovich's goal
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great game by both. Inter will win next game.  
Tjaybboy (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Give it to e'to he'll get better soonn. Just gotta' give him more time  In the file
Arthur (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Exiting game I like it
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Ukrainians of late have been playing with intensity from what i've seen lately. Inter at home too? Wow.... Another shocker like barca.... Good for football.... Balance
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Totally agree. That's when it get interesting.... What an Irony! Most of Lucio goals are from header and now he did what he does best, score from a header unfortunately he did on his own net
ShutupRaffa (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Suazo needs to go
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Very exciting game! Both teams played very good!
Wiseone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dynamo should have won, Inter, especially at home, played like amateurs
FabryZ (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Hey but you seen the match? You can't say that dynamo should have won.... Couse also inter had lots of chances of goals.... This is a very difficult group.... Four teams champions of their leagues you knew? We don't have in us group teams like debreceni or unirea or apoel or maccabi haifa.... And go to see what did barcelona at camp nou vs rubin kazan
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
This table is still wide open. Seeing Inter play in Camp Nou will be the deciding game I feel
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Another shocking result here.    Towering header from Samuel, perfectly executed, goalkeeper stand no chance.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football