Forums / FC Dynamo Kyiv
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Dynamo Kyiv V Inter Milan, Nov 4
[account-removed] 5 years ago
What a stupendous goal by Shevchenko
Sasa83 (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 5 years ago
FORZA INTER
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 5 years ago
Inter has missed many chances this game.... And most of the chances came from the free kick outside the box...
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 5 years ago
Haha sneijder wasnt even supposed to play hahaha too bad shevy.... mourinho is exstatic  
Dxavier125 (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 5 years ago
Forza inter! What a game
NEARZZURRI (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee game  Forza inter  Keep it up
KingOmar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Great goal by Shevva! But what a steal from swine flu utd
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
I was ready to cry in frustration up until the 85th minute. Well deserved in the end. Forza inter
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Saaame man, I was soo happy when they scored the first, and nearly lost my voice when they scored the second
Kokenjr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
"meeee. Leeee. Toooooee! Meeee. Leeee. Toooooee!"

Haha. First off, brilliant goal by Sheva. And I'm still not sure why Sneijder was sold, but VDV was kept at Real. He's simply class
Losmejores (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Shevchenko still got it. The commentator the way he was into the game killed me
Zlatan21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Showed a lot of heart
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 5 years ago
I'm very upset
Dynamo for some reason cannot last all 90 min
I hope dynamo beats barca (even though I go for barca except when they play with ukrainian team) and rubin inter, then it will be very interesting in the group of death
Honestly I really hope that either inter or barca not qualify for the next round, the underdogs deserve respect
Sheva I think just proved to everyone who he really is
There is the reason why he was so successful in milan, and it show that maurino destroyed him for absolutely no reason
I'm not gonna' say that inter got lucky because luck is always with the strongest team but I do think if dynamo physics were better result would not be positive for them
Monrovia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I hope inter come on top at the camp nou
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Finally a descent comment by a Man UTD supporter, hahahahahaha
Valedon44 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Inter Play Very Good and they Deserved to win.... Eto is a great team player and he is proving his self.... Also Sneijder is really amazing, he is playing like he is 21 year old amd I still don't Understand why Real sold him but am also happy we got him.... Milito is wounderfull, Everybody in the team is doing great.... Finally, Jose Mourinho is the Obama in Inter Milan and football.... The Best Coach in the business.... What a great win.... Up Inter Milan...
Kestonj (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Good game and a fantastic strike by shevchenko.... Its good to see that he's still as venomous as he was in his AC Milan haydays.... I figure dynamo deserved a point but they had to come good because Mourinho is a very good manager
Xviian (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Sneijder is sometimes too selfish and solo, that is why he is sold.... But I think he has improved his teamplay under mourinho.... He is a fantastic player....
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I just looove this commentator lool
He is so enthusiastic.... Remember him from the milan-inter game earlier
Mama MIA.... Oyoyoy.... Wesley sneijder hahahahahaha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football