Forums / FC Dynamo Kyiv
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Dynamo Kyiv V Barcelona, Dec 9
Ramesis (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Beautiful kick by messi, really nice to see a nice freekick with so much curl like tht go in.

Its scary to think tht he's only 22, and still hasnt reached his maximum potential o_O
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
What a free kick from messi, class written all over it.
Nice to see barca get through, I like to see all the big teams there come the knockout stages
Mohdovais (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Wooohooooo

Messi got goal from free kick....
Haven't seen before Messi converting a free kick....

Good Mess
Keep it up "ballon d'or boy"
9Ronaldo9 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure that's his first freekick goal. Hope he starts taking them better than Ronaldo soon
ECEssien (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Seriously!Can't wait to see him scoring from FKs too, then he'd undoubtedly be the best
Ya I know that would be great
If you actually look at his form its the same as see Ronaldos in the last step hahaha
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Cause he doesn't take many freekicks. Daniel Alves tries to take every freekick. Even this game he is standing near him
Nice goal from Messi happy to Barca won. Omg did anyone see Ibras freekick? I can't believe he kicked it at the goalie though. Xavi should have definatly taking that kick. OMG though he nearly knocked out the goalie! That was possibly the most powerful kick i've seen. Good goal from Xavi too
Davids07 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 5 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Your side is the one with the dirty players who try breakin messi, Xavi, and Iniestas legs sdfu and get off here if you want to talk s**t
I don't think that's Possible and I'm not your f*****g buddy so piss off
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Hi sore loser, not even UEFA Cup for you. Maybe next season, oh wait, every year you go home with nothing. And Shakhtar stole all your limelight by doing well in UEFA Cup/Europa League. Calm down mate, we know your condition
Juve170 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow, guys. Absolutely pathetic. All of you
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Can't we all just get along. Both teams played a good match, unfortunatly, both teams can't come out winners. That's just the way it is. Some people have oppinions that may offend others, but that doesn't mean you can dissrespect those oppinions. Mind you that also doesn't mean you can go out and say your oppinions in a place that some may be offended by them
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Ok Davids you're a sore loser, this is just stupid...
Webbo (Barcelona) 5 years ago
He Davids.... Kid.... You need to shut up, and gain a broader use of the english language
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Agreed.... Seriously guys.... Go on a date with a woman, get a hobby, learn an instrument. Gotta' be something better to do that argue about a game neither of you had any control over...
Webbo "He Davids.... " learn how to spell
Typos are not the same as the inability to spell.... Or in your particular case.... To say something other than expletives [You do know what that means, right? ] however, well observed kid.... It was a typo, I meant HEY!.... You hopefully got the gist of the message
Ktalbot (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful. I may be a manc but Barca comes a close 2nd for me. If only Messi had Ronnies aerial ability Ronaldo wouldn't come close to comparison
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah I think in Roma last year he proved that he's got enough arial ability to beat Ferdinand and Vidic and Van Der Sar! And how many inches does CR9 have on Messi? .... Ronaldo is good in the air, but he is tall so that give him a distinct advantage. Messi is much shorter and still scores big goals in the air as he proved in the Final
Aachtemichuk (Chelsea) 5 years ago
That messi free kick oooozzzed class
DjCun (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Its all about free kicks: Madrid, Inter, Barca, very nice kick by Messi. Respect...
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Even though Dynamo have had pretty nice results.... And today 1-2 is good also. Yet their game is still lacking unfortunately too much.... Only shevchenko was showing class like any other player in dymnamo
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
What a kick by messi. Great stuff. Man there have been alot of brilliant goals over the last couple days. I don't even know which one I should vote for as goal of the week. There's too many. Good result for barca, messi still the greatest
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Good point.... Some great goals. The season is getting better with every week.... Unless you are a Pool fan that is.... Sorry but the truth hurts.... Well not me but someone.... He he
Soccerpriest (Barcelona) 5 years ago
What do you know.... Messi can ALSO score on free kicks! He's taking the World Player of the Year for sure...
Soccerpriest.... Nice choice on your profile picture
Yeah, Ronaldo can learn something
Its almost like an answer.... See all the Real fans were ooohhh aaahhh Ronaldoooo [great gol btw], Messi can't.... Oh wow.... Yeah he can...
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ill trade you ngog for messi.... Deal?
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
So true Webbo!
Barcasauga (Barcelona) 5 years ago
We'll think about it soviguy...
Done.... Nah we'll keep the mess that is messi
GamingX (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Barca wouldn't want another cheat added to their ranks
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Ya why would barca want ronaldo?
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Sorry I don't think Ronaldo needs to learn freekick from Messi
Sure soviguy, if you have 200m hehe
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
22 and on the way to Footy God status. That is just about the best kick you will see.... I love Messi. He is still a kid.... Can you imagine he can play for like another ten years at least? Damn...
Great win for los Blaugranas! Venga Barça!
Super LEO, super barca.    77% Possession
I'm just supporting my club and I go overboard when it comes to football. I'm not being stupid, just too emotional.  
Grantmanson (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Who's that no. 17 DKieve player who kicked Messi? I wished he knew what it'll be like when someone kicked his pregnant wife the same wife. Anyway, Messi's goal is better than the retaliation. Hahaha
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah what a prick! Totally followed through when he was down. Have seen this alot this year, Messi is targeted for cheap shots. Nice to see him keeping his cool and not whining to the ref or taking his shirt off after scoring, unlike some players I won't mention. The goal just shows his class and gave the keeper no chance, perfectly struck beautiful freekick. Ronaldo who?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football