Forums / Everton
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton Chat
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Definitely can't be satisfied with a point, but we have to faced the reality, this is football.

Anyway, we will be winning Wolves for sure. Prediction: 3-1

Scorers: Saha X2, Fellaini. Doyle
Taimur38 (Everton) 5 years ago
Well, we blew that game. Didn't grab all of our opportunities, but still excited that the yak is back!

Already a notch in the goals column, many more to come. Can't wait until he's back up to full fitness, him and saha up front will destroy everyone
Slothzen (Everton) 5 years ago
I'm worried Everton will end up mid-table, the spark be gone and yet another fall from grace will take place. Only problem is that this time you have to ask yourself if yet another future MOTY comes outta' the wood work to save us
I'm predicting a top half, this season is very competitive, with the likes of Man City, Spurs, Sunderland and even Burnley all going strong. But we have been solid now although the start was horrible. I bet a Europa League place, 7th spot
AniBhat (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Can any one say me when artata will come back?    Anchiebe?
Iggzy1878 (Everton) 5 years ago
Arteta is Due back in training in couple of weeks, also anichebe is new year I think not too sure
Hoping Arteta will come back soon
AniBhat (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Predict the score against Wolves.    I think it will Everton 3-1 Wolves.    Share your prediction.
Bad game, Wolves got lucky, we left gaps in front while searching for a winning goal, luckily Bilyaletdinov saved us. Young Russian genius
Thrashed. Worst injury crisis in 20 years. We have 11 players either out for injury or ineligibility. Hibbert must be the scapegoat and be the centre-back again and I can't believe Hibbert is the man of the match for Everton, the other players is all gone!

Fellaini, Jo, midfields, defence was crappy, absoulutely crappy. Even Tim Cahill was behaving crappy. Worst game of the season besides the game against Arsenal. COYB. Get up and get those friggin three points against Bolton!

Btw Bilyaletdinov is also out injured, feel like crying right now
RhOmEL (Everton) 5 years ago
It was a sad day
Injuries for the Bolton game:

Doubtful to start:

Yobo (head)
Baines (calf)
Osman (ankle)

Injured:

Bilyaletdinov (thigh, Oct 31),
Pienaar (knee, Nov)
Neville (knee, Dec)
Arteta (knee, Dec)
Jagielka (knee, Dec)
Anichebe (knee, Nov)
Vaughan (knee, Jan)

Prediction against Bolton: 2-1

(Cahill, Yakubu - Davies)
Swolf (Everton) 4 years ago
Thanks.... Are these estimations or.... Os stuff?

Looks like we should finish the term strong, things can only improve.... So we should have a decent Christmas
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Shite. We lost to a shite team, I'm just f**king pissed right now. I'm like wtf. Where's the defending against Bolton, no freaking defending on Lee, no marking on Cahill, poor clearance allowed Klasnic to score a goal. We have not won for the past few games, we need to get this points against Wolves, Stoke, Fulham etc etc.

Fellaini was s**t yesterday, giving away free kicks, and getting yellow cards, apart from the goal he scored, Distin needs to win this f**king headers, and get the marking well!

The only good things yesterday is that the debutant Neill did well at right back, assisting two of the goals, I don't know why Moyes starts Jo instead of Yak. Jo is just shite.

Seriously, without Jags and Lescvnt, our defence is just poor, last year, our defence behave superbly well, because the two was there, but now? Even Yobo and Baines didn't start, how are you expecting us defend well?

Hope Kenwright would not be so money wise and spend all those money and get those reserves so that injury crisis would not overlook the team, I expect somebody like Van Der Vaart in the team by this winter transfer and couple of solid defenders from various clubs, I would want somebody like Gary Cahill.

Sorry for the vulgarities used, I'm just so freaking pissed right now
We'll be ok, just chill out
KenHoLFCforever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Predict the score against Liverpool.    I think it will be Liverpool 4:0 Everton    Share your prediction.
KenHoLFCforever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
No offence, I'm just guessing
RhOmEL (Everton) 4 years ago
Such a troll comment
Get out of here, redshite. Next match is Aston Villa v Everton, not Liverpool v Everton. Keep your rivalry among yourself, wait till the match then say
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Lol redshite
Why am I not surprised that Everton lost? We had a very bad form, furthermore, our opponent is last year's defending champions.

Although I didn't watch the game, I can feel that we thoroughly sucked, defending, we were just s**t. Distin made two freaking errors that cause the team a win. First was the kung-fu show by him, I mean, what was that? Luckily Keano hit the post after that.

The second one was a stupid trip which cause a penalty, Keano's penalty was weak and Howard eventually saved it. But in the end, it's still a goal.

The 5th place finish and fa cup final of last season seem a distant memory now. We will have a mid table finish this season at best at this rate! So how is that progress?

Jagielka is the heartbeat of our team. Without Jags = No heart. We've seen that, starting from the FA Cup final and its carried on up till now
Caynan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Everton need to pickup points this weeken  D
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Trash that stupid benfica
Yeah we hope too, but there's too many injuries here and there! I doubt we can. But with the help of the home fans, I hope we can
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Even if everton lose, t hey need AEK to win by a maximum of 3 goals to stay 2nd
Yeah, but I liked the top spot more, 2nd spot seems unsafe to me since there are Champions League 3rd placers and the group leaders of each group challenging us
Things are so tight in mid-table that with a win we could be in the top half, a draw we'd stay put, or if West Ham win they'd leap frog us.... BIG BIG match
West Ham is a strong team, they just won Villa at home, which is their first win at home, Hines is a dangerous youngster, and Cole is a beast in front of goal, I hope Distin doesn't screw up the defence again, I hope Moyes out Neill instead of him, Neill is a great inspiration to Australia which led their qualifying campaign a great success, he has also impressed in the Bolton game
Somehow I feel that Lesc0ck is our undercover at Man City, we earned 22m out of it and he deliberately performed badly and just to get Man City out of top 4 so at least Everton stand a chance, soon, after a series of bad games, he would be sold back to Everton on a lesser fee. That's profit man!
SvanurPalsson (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lescock.... As you say my friend sucks! Just a Man City s**t, cheating f****r

Kick4Life - changing lives through football