Forums / Everton
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chamakh To Everton?
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
That's sort of how The Gossip Column feels about Marouane Chamakh. A man with a decent if not spectacular scoring record in Ligue 1 sure has a lot of people on these shores sniffing around him, and you can add another to the list, if you believe The Sun.

That paper claims Everton are the latest club to show an interest in the Bordeaux forward, joining Arsenal, West Ham, Sunderland and Juventus.

The striker is out of contract next summer, so he could be off on the cheap cheap in January.

Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Wow if it comes true I would really be thrilled, Chamakh is a decent goalscorer who mostly scores with his head, the guy's been phenomenal in Bordeaux. It will be another good header-er in Everton if it's gonna' come true. After that of Cahill, Fellaini, Saha, Distin, Yobo and more.

But all we need is not a striker, we need a defender or a midfield. But a addition to our strikers is always a good thing, since Saha is injury-prone and Yak is inconsistent, and Jo is just s**t
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sorry mate. But I do not think that dream would come true. It would be nice to see him at Goodison park playing for Everton, but I think that would not happen

Kick4Life - changing lives through football