Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Win UEFA EURO 2012?
Ktkt (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'd love to say England but I reckon they're about 4th or 5th favourites; my money has to be Germany. They have always been well organised and have grown as a team over the last couple of years. I think Spain are not as good as they were in the world cup but still contenders. I'm intregued to see how the new look Italy team performs

BeefCurtains (Limerick) 2 years ago
"I'd love to say England but I reckon they're about 4th or 5th favourites"

*shakes head*

Lol! Nothing ever changes with you people. The word humility is just something that happens to everyone else, isn't it?

>
Ktkt (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oops...Here is link to follow EURO 2012 : Link: data.nowgoal.com/soccer/1638.html
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ireland to lift the cup
Innoxious (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I see German as the most complete team now other than Spain.
Badstuber and Hummels will be a rock in their defence. Schweinsteiger and Ozil as the main driving force in their midfield. Gomez who had been one of the deadliest finishers.

Spain is missing David Villa, who had been the most lethal striker when he was paired with Torres in World Cup. But now they will probably field Llorente upfront alone instead of pairing him with Torres so I don't think Spain will be lethal in the final third as they were in World Cup.
If German can keep their main players fit until the final, I think German will be the winner this time
[account-removed] 2 years ago
1 room apartment in Kiev in a picturesque place near the lake not far from the center with all comforts. The price started from 50 euro per night. Please ask photos sending your request at: isamofalova@yahoo.com
Alexanderwab (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think that Holland are going to win the Euro's. They have the best offense with Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie and Huntelaar. I wouldn't normally say that Huntelaar is at level with the others, but he was the topscorer at the qualifiers so maybe something could happen. On the other hand their defence isn't close to being as good as Spain's or Germany's. Some of the older players on the team (Van Bommel, Boulahrouz etc.) probably don't have a lot of finals left, so they might be extra eager to win this one. Stekelenburg can still get a good season by finishing off with a Euro win
MOER7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Will love to see portugal in the finals. And cristiano getting the Ballon D'or but a bit impossible

I'll go with Spain as 1st favourites
Germany will get unlucky like always 100 shots and 0 goals :s
Soccerbreaker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Portugal lost by Spain.
And now Spain will win the euro 2012.
See the stats of Last head to head of Spain and Italy:

Link: www.soccersclub.com/uefa-euro-2012-final-spain-vs-...

So,we can say that, Spain is ahead and can win again euro

Kick4Life - changing lives through football