Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Win ?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
I think Holland are gonna' be favorites for the EURO. They just need to remain consistant until the tournament starts, and keep the momentum during the competition
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The clear 3 are Spain, Netherlands, and Germany.    I see no other teams having a chance and these three will make it far.
Fight (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nobody
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
?
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I hope germany will win
KNVBKOP (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Netherlands. Spain has not been scoring very often recently, and I don't think their possession game will be the deciding factor anymore. Germany is also looking good. But I would say Netherlands because they have matured since the World Cup loss.
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I want Italy to win but I don't think they'll win. I think Holland will win, or maybe England. Haha, joking, England is trash
Jean0987654321 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Spain or Portugal

Had to put Portugal in the mix with My Man United and RM players (Ronaldo, Nani) are there and with strikers like Almeida on top, all they need is a good midfield and they're set
FaisalP (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Portugal wasnt 1st in their group to euro 2012    
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
All this talk of Holland, Spain, and Germany is making me yawn. I'd like to see some underrated darkhorse teams make a run like Ireland, Croatia, Turkey, etc
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
At this point, I'd be happy if we (Croatia) qualified, after the "brilliant" performance in Georgia
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hmmmm.... Either Germany or Spain
Messi15 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Spain! (france sucks) I think Italy might make it
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Is it not too early to be predicting    I hope it's Netherlands though
TevezFett (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm gunning for France all the way. If Blanc can make a team out of his players I think they can truly shine
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Germany, they have more experience now that their young team has gotten older. Hopefully they can defend set pieces...
THENICKRULZ (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think it will be Spain.... Nt to be byist at all.... They are performing great especially barcelona winning the champions leugue and having most of the spanish players comming from there....
Rohan5039 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I think the teams who are in full action are Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, France and Italy and they are favorite to win too. So with them Portugal Greece and some new boys in action for new comer teams they can make a difference for their countries too. Any one can win
KeizerO (Twente) 2 years ago
Well, thank god we don't have to worry about Brazil ;P
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
I'm sure he meant the "Brazil of Europe", which is Croatia (obviously the main favourites for winning the Euro)
Otern (Arsenal) 2 years ago
By Brazil he obviously meant Portugal (playing style, dribbling). But you forgot the most important one- Germany

Kick4Life - changing lives through football