Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Win ?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Who will win
Sophiehart (Linfield) 3 years ago
Germany is good damn good, a young and competitive team with professional guys. No doubt their defence is not that strong which means only the fittest will survive.I have visited Link: blogs.bettor.com and find it perfect place for sports news
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Germany has got a good chance to win the euro
Otern (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Explain yourself Nkrumah?
Annry579 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Germany Germany^^
Elitearsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I hope England takes it
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Look out for France they can be very good if they can form a team together: Nasri, Gourcuff, Benzema, Sagna, Clichy, Evra, Ben Arfa, Lloris, ....
Portugal could always get it, depends mostly on Ronaldo.
England always has a good team, but can never make it, maybe this time....
But Germany is clearly favourite in my opinion
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So Far portugal, germany and probobly Holland are the teams in proper form. France are getting there, but they just need a few key indivisuals to grow in confidence. Spain aint gonna' win it, lets be frank
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Benzema, Naari and Ben Arfa will be playing not enough for France no?
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think Germany won't make it again.

Portugal (only if Ronaldo's doing well. They Kinda depend on 2 or three players), Holland, and Spain if they play well. They have the best chances in my mind.

Netherlands FTW

Germany will atleast reach the semis, I can see it. The squad has alot of dept. I think its for netherlands to win, in a years time elia and some other youngsters will be added to the first team, and I can see them doing well
Bigbran20 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
England definitely has the talent but the favorites tag I would say is with spain and germany
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well Spain is really awesome however it will be.... What should I say.... Umm.... A bit dramatic(sorry for not finding/using a proper word) if they win Euro2012(after winning Euro2008, WC 2010). Well if they win I don't have the guts to say it ain't gonna' be well deserved.
Other then Spain, I think Germany has a chance. As well as France(they'll be better definitely in 1. 5/2 years). Well Portugal always depends on Ronaldo, I don't think its going to work this time either
Holland
Maybe england if fabio capello brings in young talent and doesn't bring Beckham, Green, Lampard, barry  Carlton Cole and Heskey
I agree we need a breed of players that can pass and move, but right now we got wilshere, kelly, welbeck and a few others who can play the role, not enough to take the world on sadly
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I feel that its Hollands year this time.... Maybe we can see another replay of the World Cup final?
3 years ago
If I had to pick a team that would win the upcoming Euro cup, it would have to be the squad from the Fatherland. The winners, most likely, will be Deutschland because the German people are tired of being unable to win silverware. It is about time our team played well. This is difficult for me because my international teams are Germany and Ukraine (due to my background and relation to these nations). However, I can not decide which will be better. Teams change overtime and the Ukraine is holding the tournament so there will be that extra spark and patriotic high throughout the squad.

Either way, I am looking forward to a friendly, fun tournament. May the best team win and the referees perform to the best of their abilities
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It either Germany or Holland to win this
Naninutter99 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Have a sneaky feeling it will be Holland due to Van Persie, Robben, Snejder being all at their peak at that time
Velocityy (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Look out for afellay!
SoccerObsessed (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Spain of course
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
You guys are all mistaken.... Obviously Poland! Nah, who am I kidding....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football