Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is Going To Win The Golden Boot
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago

* Halllaluuahh *

No need for intro , just post your predictions :P
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
For the record I am like part owner of this thread for my awesome " hacking in " tactics
Lol you made the thread mate so you definitely get part ownership at the very least
Lolz David Villa or Torres it seems to always happen
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think Torres or Muller or Sneijder!
Muller doesent score many. Sniejder is more of a set up guy then a goal poacher
Sneijder will be awesome either way
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Or xavi
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
David healey....Lol, and heres why, ask spain about his hat trick.

Maybe, but Northern Ireland have to qualify first lol
Yep we do, but david healys well worth a mention in this thread, he's the record goalscorer in european qualifing stages, and that includes your villas, klose, rooney, whoever you wanna mention, david holds the record
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 3 years ago
Thx for sharing Tony. Just breathtaking hahaha
And heres another 31 david healy goals for his country    
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Healy's record is truly impressive, because all in all, Northern Ireland has been absent from major tournaments for ages now.

Coincidentally, the first World Cup that I saw in my life, they were a strong team (Top 12, now that I googled it) and had an extraordinary goalkeeper (I don't remember the name now, it's been a long time)
It must have been 1982, the last time we qualified for the world cup finals, and beat the hosts spain 1-0, and france beat us in the qtr final
Yes, 1982. And I googled and found the goalkeeper's name: Pat Jennings
Another legend, and often touted as the greatest keeper of all time, which I agree with
On a serious note though.... David villa looks the part, unless northern ireland qualify for the finals, then healy.... Lmao
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
David Villa for sure
I'd agree with that statement, or torres as well if he's in form
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
David Villa all the way
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Looks like Villa but Ronaldo might have a say.... ;D
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 4 years ago
I don't know who but I'm gonna' pick sum1 from germany, unless spain can pick up their scoring. Germany probably scored more goals in the South Africa as a team than Spain. I am also going to predict that Germany will win Euro 2012
Yes. The Germans are on the rise. They have something to prove after being twice defeated by the Spanish. I think their motivation will be greater than the other teams. Also together with Spain, they look more like the finished product
Well klose might be too old by then, but thomas muller looks a goalscorer, and could chip in with a few
I wouldn't count out Klose yet. I think players are playing longer nowadays and 34 is not an impossible age
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 4 years ago
Yeah I'd have to agree with Villa, he'll still be in his prime in a couple of years, and as Klose and many others have proved in the past, there are certain kinds of players that are ideally suited to big games and tournaments and Villa is definitely one of those. 44 international goals in 67 appearances is one of the best international goals to games ratios of any top player around and proves the point.

Unfortunately, Rooney is showing the danger signs of potentially being one of those players who never reaches the heights his league form achieves, at international level. Would be a crying shame if that turns out to be true
Elnino09thekid (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Torres will get the golden boot !!!!!!
Juveseria (Juventus) 4 years ago
Elia from Holland, by the time euro comes around he wouldve have developed into a superstar, although he will have stiff competition
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My mate is fuming about this elia guy, gotto research on him
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
he's good, seems a bit more like a striker than a winger to me though
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Or do you mean a winger more then a striker?
Sorry yea that's what I meant
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I bet is for David Villa. Spain have fantastic passers of the ball. And through out the tourni he will be getting alot of great chances. And you will xpect Villa to put them away
Sophiehart (Linfield) 3 years ago
David Villa, surely.... Lets see who else will comes in the way of DAvid villa
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 3 years ago
One of the few who does it for club and country, I would say the safe bet is with Villa
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Torres because he didn't do much during the World Cup, he's got a lot to make up for, or Mueller, he's been good
He scored the winner last euros. But missed the whole thing becouse of injuries.... He does have alot to make up for lol
I think he's better than Villa when on form, he has a point to prove this time round
I think torres at his best is more persistant to win the ball, and don't forget villa plays better for the team on the left. As he brings in width. Torres sure can win it, but it looks unlikely with those injuries he picks up along the way
I dunno if he can, but he gets back to where he was with liverpool a couple years back, he's unstoppable
KNVBKOP (Liverpool) 3 years ago
At the moment it looks like he will never score another goal ever again. His confidence is so low at the moment
3 years ago
I'll go for Sergio Canales, by the time the tournament comes around, he will be the big star in the Real Madrid team
That is bieng really ambitious. But regardless of the fact he is still young. He could.... Maybe he is behind alot of player in the spanish squad to get a place. But if he does I will be happy. He was a great player at his former team
3 years ago
Well its a year and a half away! Everyone else is going for players that are playing well right now, but as we know a lot can happen in 18 months.

And yes, he was excellent at Racing. I was a bit disappointed that Real Madrid didn't loan him straight back to them after buying him, to give him more first team experience
Pnylove415 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I hope so! Keeping my fingers crossed for him to find a way into the squad on a more permanent basis along with Mesut and Kaka
Spartypants28 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I think someon not from one of the favorites will arise and win this boot, some not from Spain, Germany, or Holland

Kick4Life - changing lives through football