Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Team Is Going To Win The Euro 2012?
Waltermo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Could be france italy germany spain england netherlands
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Don't hedge your bets mate.... Lol
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
At this point I would advise not betting out italy, france, and england. A lot can happen in 2 years though
Kerasface (PSG) 3 years ago
FRANCE!
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's between Holland, Spain and Germany
Shahm (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think itz either between italy, spain or holland
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol well them teams will deffo be involved
Benzmadrid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Germany has the most chance and then France
Nikhil19 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Either spain or germany
Viscabarca123 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Germany!
24carrot (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well I am from Australia, so my team aren't in it. So I will go for Germany. *Not saying Oz would win if they were in it haha"
Natasha9211 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
BIG UP TO england m8s
Guys I want some 1 with adorable football knowledge to creat a crew at

Link: bit.ly/free-online-football-game

Any 1 wanna challenge or join me my i'd is natasha9211
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
I would say Holland! If Robben scored those chances against Spain, they would have win WC as well!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
And he was with an injured leg lol  
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Holland are looking promising, I think they'll have my vote. Ofcourse ill love england to have there say
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Their say will end in the quarter finals I'm sure Holland ftw
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Germany too hav a good team...
Also players in good form. We will see
Ye I think Germany will be hard to beat
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Germany have looked strong ever since the world cup loss to Spain, but I would not put it out of Spain's reach to repeat their title
Reasons why spain won't win it-

Width- they lack width againts smaller stronger teams. You often see ramos flying on the flanks to put in balls, which puts thier right side at risk of a break.

They play bad but win- I believe that there luck is gonna' run out soon, they don't play well on some days but still win - its gonna' run out soon!
That's kind of like Portugal, they look strong on paper, but just can't hold their own on the pitch, Ronaldo can't win it alone
True, also they lack strike force. Liedon and almieda just can't hack it
Ronaldo is a one man strike force up their. Portugal need more quality
Ye if teams cud win games on paper, Portugal would be doing well
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
Hahahah how can any of you think your opinion is valid if you answered the question a year away from the start of the tournament. P. S. Blaming Spain's success on luck is retarded, they won the Euro and the world cup 2 years separate.... Smh
RobbenArjen18 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Holland looks like that got this one, but gota givit to england even though they always seem to disappoint me
Holland For sure, Actually I thought they where going to win last time after they amazed me in the group stages. But then they met arshavin lol

I think it's their time
A spear through our hearts lol the group stages, they twined italy and france, they were absoloutly marvelous. And I love that goal after song. It really suited them. Just wish they did beat russia....

But yeah, the ruud goal wasent enough. DaMN YOU ashavin ;@
It's all Arshavins fault D:    And then Arsenal picked him up.... I still hate him
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Or rather.... They met Hiddink !
Oh man.... What happened?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
No one goes for Spain?! All of you have already forgotten the 2008 Ec and the 2010 WC I suppose. Their squad is still young with the exception of Puyol (32), Xavi (30) and Capdevilla (32).
Anyway, my vote goes to Spain, my hopes are up for Belgium, and my more realistic hopes are up for Holland, as always
3 years ago
I think they will get far but I don't thimk puyol and capdevilla will play in 2012 and I am a fan of spain they are my 2nd favorite national team but I think germany will win. They look much stronger and have much better younger players and just there style is very good in all three positons on the pitch. Spain is not so strong on attacking so far that i've seen
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
And Capdevilla isn't even always in the starting 11. We could play like this easily :

Casillas
Pique - Albiol - Arbeloa - Sergio Ramos
Iniesta - Alonso - Fabregas
Villa - Torres - Silva

The strongest team in Europe like that, no other
Team can put 11 players of that level on there.

And then you still have Navas, Pedro Leon, Canales, Pedro, Busquets, .... On the bench
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Serbia, Croatia, Czech Rep.... Anyone but the major six nations listed in the first post.... Though I love the Netherlands and totally support them, it's always more fun to see an underdog win.... Do the Germans or the Spaniards really need more confidence boosts at this point? And though England could use a win a major competition, frankly I just don't see it happening any time soon.... France have a big hump to get over, hopefully Laurent Blanc has his steamroller ready to iron out their problems.... Italy are usually dangerous (with the exception of WC 2010), but I just feel no love towards their national team (I like everything else about the country).... If it has to be one of those six, let's go Oranje, but I'd really rather see an Eastern European team take the cup.... They produce a lot of very good talent, but don't always garner the respect they deserve
I totally I agree, I would love to see croatia lift the WC, they have plenty of talent and have been underrated for a number of years. Although I would love to see my country win. GO USA!
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Borg, you are a legend! I think the underachieving times are behind us now and we're back on the right track. Time to remind the world who Croatia is. Plus we got some really exciting talent in the making!
As for USA, sorry but I don't see them winning the EURO 2012 hahahaha
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Nice
After a good showing in the world cup, and with players like Robben and Schneider, Holland look good too
Liverpool31 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How are you a Staff member but can't right Sneijder?
Zidanemaniac300 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
How do you have an account but can't write "write"?
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I want to see England win, although I don't think it will happen under Capello reign. My second choice are Germany. Third option Holland. Finally Italy
Guys, Spain is top favorite once again, don't rule them out just because they've won the last two big championships
WILSON
3 years ago
I think Germany will win. They did very well in the World Cup. They look very organized and they don't waste any chances with the ball. If you remeber in the world cup their passes were crisp and there style of play was very strong. They will win
My heart says northern ireland, but my head says "not" northern ireland.... Lol.
Really hard to guess whats gonna' happen a few years from now, but germany with their young talent from the world cup will be a lot more experienced by then, so you can imagine the damage that muller, ozil and kedira will cause in a few years time, and on that evidence I reckon the germans will be big favourites.
Germany for me
3 years ago
My heart says romania but romania didn't have a succesful team for 20 years now but I think the team to win will be germany
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think your head is right Tony...
Others have a different opinion juno.... Lol
I agree tony, germany have a lot of young talent as you mentioned. I feel like the germans are always so technically strong that they are always in the running. Now that the players mentioned have a WC under their belt they may be devastating. But Klose the goalscoring machine will be long gone
They have a readymade replacement in thomas muller ryan
No, they have a replacement in Mario Gomes who's even the same player that Klose is, powerful, storng on the bal and great shots/headers. Muller is the man to organise the attack and Ozil and Khedir can rule over midfield. Their defence is a bit less though. They have a strong team but I'm not sure they'll go over Spain to be honest
After Today, forget about England. France is back in there. Players looked sharp and quite ready for a challenge.

Also very fond or both Malouda and Nasri now!
Kerasface (PSG) 3 years ago
France is gonna' win
BeastDaBest (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just france can win that noone else
Franky164 (Arsenal) 1 year ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football