Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
GERMANY
FCNaren (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Germany for 2012 EURO in Ukraine & Poland.... Germany will rule Europa...
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
They are a good side mate, but would you care to tell us why? .... Or the threads not worth a toss
Cacau (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Germany are one of the top favorites to win the euro because they have a young and creative team, great players like özil, götze and shweinsteiger and because they pretty much have the same team as in the world cup (were they performed very good) which is good because they are used to play together and therefore know how to play with each other
Sorry dint want to post it twice
No problem cacau, it happens to us all at sometime if the sites slow.
Thanks for doing narens donkey work on the germany team.... Lol
I love the bundesliga myself, outside of the epl, its number 1 for atmosphere, the fans are brilliant, and I have two of your team stuttgart's defenders in my dreamfooty team, two cheapies.... Lol
Pavicic (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Euro is going to be very tough to win, even tougher to win than the world cup. My team is croatia and if they stay healthy and fit we have a good chance at lifting the cup! ZA DOM
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
I'm with you, EC is more tougher then WC
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
One Question is goin through my mind last days: Who will manage the German Team after Loew?
According the pronounces of the DFB in history, I'm a bit scared. Giving Klinsmann with Loew a go was a good choice for all of us, but remember, for the DFB it was a big tryout. Yes, an enjoyable football game is for sure nowadays, but really succesful?
I'm convinced, after 2014 Loew is ending his career, with or without a title. But for DFB will be one thing more important, a title.

What you´re thinking about....
Personaly I don't really think that that history always shows how the future is going to be so I'm not too scared on whats going to happen after him, I think that the DFB is going to make a good choice and who knows maibe some famouse trainer of this season will start coching.
Guys who do you think are the top favourites to win the EC.
In my opinion these are the 4 top favourites: Germany, Spain, Holland and the fourth one is hard to say, England has chances but they first need to start to get the team sortet they can't expect it to grow together if they don't finally find their first team (in my opinion it should be this: Hart, johnson, terry, upson, cole, wilshere, gerard, young, rooney, milner, defoe) and Italy has to first of all build up a whole new youth system in the country before they can even start to get good again and maibe croatia is going to be good.
Pleas reply
Has to be northern ireland.... Lol, I wish, qualifying will be a problem for us on its own.... But we'll give it a go.

Green'n'white army.... !
Juno (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I sure hope italy can surprise the world again
No chance juno, they're in our group.... Lol, well we already played them at home, drew 0-0
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Germany are always bringing in lots of young talents like gotze schurlle kroos and alot more. They're in for a promising future. They keep the veterans aswell, who know the game and can even teach the youths
Apart from germany for me Holland is going to play very well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football