Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Gdansk, Spain V. Italy. June 10th
Calmedmind (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I will be making my way to Poland this summer. Amazingly a friend and I were able to get tickets to the opening game between Spain and Italy. I thought it would be fun to see who else will be there. Who is going?
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello! If it is interesting, you may read this information.
Euro 2012. Accommodation in Donetsk.
Private new house, 15 minutes drive from Donbass-Arena, 4 rooms for 3 or 5 people in every room, conditioners, bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes, trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport, to/from Donbass-Arena. Bed linen is included in the price.
Apartments with condition are 55€ / night per person. Apartment without conditioner is € 50/ night per person.
Trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport € 9, 4 per 4 persons, to/from Donbass-Arena € 5. 3 per 4 persons.
There are also 7 seats for people in the summer kitchen for 25 euro per person, summer shower and toilet are outdoors. Bed linen is included in the price. People can use all the conveniences in the house (bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes).

E-mail: donetsk_evroukdon@rambler. Ru
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The cheapest accommodations for EURO 2012 !
No comission for booking !

Link: www.alexgroup.com.ua

Kick4Life - changing lives through football