Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fav Player In Germany National Soccer Team?
Billiam (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Surprised Lukas Podolski hasn't been mentioned. A quality player who always seems to score goals for the national team. My favourite
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Will never forget the era of podoski, forget about club mentallity. He is a great player for germany. Love him!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Poor Luka went down hill after Bayern. He was so young! D:
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Mesut Özil for me, he's playing some nice stuff at Real the now, he will just keep getting better, top player!
Cr74ever (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Miroslav Klose for me. He makes the already rocking German team even rocking!
Neji10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Mezut Ozil is their best player now and arguably he is in the top 10 mid fielders in the world. So without any doubt he is my favorite player
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I wouldn't say that Ozil is better than Schweinsteiger. Schweinsteiger is a much more experienced midfielder and also the irreplaceable player in the team. No one in the team is able to control the game like Bastian
Ak9882 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Favorite player on the German side is probably Schweinsteiger. He's a bit odd off the pitch but I when he shows up in the Germany kit he's one of the best midfielders anywhere
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm not sure off the pitch but on it I've always thought Ballack was great. Ballack's probably my No 1 right now because he's been underrated. Schwiensteiger, Ozil, and Muller are all beastly as well and could play for any club in the world
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Till this day I love ballack for his amazing contributions to the german side, his game has not changed and he is still an epic player. I believe if ballack was fit to take khediras role in the world cup - they would have atleast reached the final. He is such a character and its a shame its coming to a end soon

Babstuber is a beast! And I think Friederich needs a shout out. A fantastic player!
Lifeguard 3 years ago
I've always liked Ballack, but with all the young guys my taste has changed slightly, the oldest of my favorite players being Schwiensteiger, I really like Ozil, and Kroos has got some magnificent skills with the ball, whether he is permanent or not on the national team
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yeah, Kroos is really good. Too bad, he isn't as consistent as his skills are...
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
All of them are doing well, but I lik ozil
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I like Toni Kroos. But he's not exactly a permanent setup of the Nationalmannschaft...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ozil and Muller for me
3 years ago
Attacking players always get all the attention, so I'll go for Holger Badstuber.

His rapid rise from playing 3rd division football to appearing on the world's greatest stages has been remarkable - a versatile defender, great in the air and a passing ability that most top level midfielders would be envious of
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice to give Baddi some credit he's still an underrated player
Alieg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mesut Özil, he's a great player
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yeaah!
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hell yeah, he'll definitely win the Golden Ball at some point
Cryuff27 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Definetly, he is a world class attacking midfielder
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Mine is Klose too. He looks like a very cool guy. My least favorite is Ballack.

However, I understand those who favor Mueller. The Word Cup showed that Germany can play without Klose but they are a different team without Mueller
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Klose's great marc, but I overlooked him in favour of the new blood, which as I sad is refreshing, miroslavs on his way out after a great career, and had the same question been asked 5 years ago, I would have went for klose myself
Annry579 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Who's your favorite player in Germany national soccer team? Mine's Klose^^
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Myself I like thomas muller, I think he's a refreshing young talent and bound for stardom
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Muller for me too, I love seeing a great talent at the very start of his career
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Mine is Ozil, always gets back up and start it all over. That guy never gives up, always reaching for the opportunities to score and assist
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ozil, no question about that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football