Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fav Player In Germany National Soccer Team?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hmmm, I would go for Mesut Ozil, he will always be the star of Germany
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Bastian Schweinsteiger for me. Very good Centre Mid

Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I had a dream once of the perfect midfeild pair. Schweini and Xavi
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Well.... The perfect midfield pair is Xavi and Iniesta. Schweini and Xavi would be a great sight to see though. I'll give you points on the suggestion
Well.... The perfect midfield pair is Xavi and Iniesta. Schweini and Xavi would be a great sight to see though. I'll give you points on the suggestion
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Klose. End of story
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Same for me, Klose
Pnylove415 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Holger Badstuber for me, definitely. Mesut, Schweinsteiger, and Klose are also up there on my list of Germany favorites
3 years ago
I thought Neuer would also be on your list!
3 years ago
Podolski is my favourite. Klose as well, he's an absolute legend. I can't remember the NT without him anymore; it's going to be a very sad day when he retires.
Neuer also worked his way into my top 3. He's a brilliant goalie and at his age he can still get so much better
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Poldi is my fav too. Its a matter of sorrow that Germany's two successful strikers have very bad luck when it comes to the club Bayern Munich! God knows what with them and FCB
Neuer is seriously good. Way better than Butt and Kraft(FCB). His ball distribution is fantastic
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Miro Klose(32) and Arne Friedrich(31) from old generation(Seriously I'm using the phrase old generation when the average age of the team is 25 years!)
From the young players Basti, Lahm, Mullaer, Ozil, Kroos, Neuer.
Badstuber is my least fav as to me he isn't impressive enough in Bayern Munich. (Its just my opinion, not necessary its valid or something)
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Handsdown, Ozil. The guy is Amazing! Shweinsteiger & Mueller aren't bad either
Crumpeteer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Neuer definitely. Amazing goalie for his age. Also extremely sharp about handling really awkward questions in interviews. I love Mueller too. So much talent and so young. Thankfully Poldi is back to Koeln and so much better there. Klose.... I just wish he'd find somewhere to suit him. He's a beast in internationals, but can't seem to find a club niche
TheChelseaFan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Michael Ballack for me. He always gave 110%.
I'm just dissapointed with the way Lowe is pushing him out of the team, a legend like him should be given a proper farewell
Well the thing is that Ballack would be holding the team back at the moment.

Khedira(?) and Schweinsteiger balance themselves out well in the midfield. With Ballack in the line up you would have to sacrifice one of them which will more likely be Khedira and then then Bastian would be forced to move into a deeper role where he would have to concentrate on both winning the ball as well as creating the play. The current German system relies more on Schweinsteiger and his excellent distribution and playmaking skills
Peteko 3 years ago
Fatmira Bajrami from the women team. Lol (She's Albanian after all.)

But seriously, I am a great fan of Klose. Fantastic player. From the younger ones, Mueller always impresses me.

I don't care about Ballack being showed out of the team. He had his time. I think change is natural. Lahm as captain
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
SCHWEINSTEIGER!
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Ozil and gotze
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Difficult for me, I'm a big fan of Podolski. He has a wicked shot and can finish smartly, a bit like v. Persie, but I think Bastian Schweinsteiger gets my vote. Switching from the wing to a CM position has unleashed his hidden potential, great vision, passing, and he never stops running. A true CM machine!
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 2 years ago
For me I will go for schwini and klose as they are irreplacable, put in mind that schurrle and gotze is the wild card now
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Schweinsteiger Podolski Gotze Klose Ozil Friedrich Mertesacker

Kick4Life - changing lives through football