Iniesta
Pirlo
Coentrao
Lahm
Terry
Pique
Buffon Whats your all star team?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Ricky Van Wolfs-twinkle.    Orion Giggs.    Leo Messi.    Sunny Anderson.    Sirrah Regis.  
[account-removed] 3 years ago
?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Here is my Euro All star team.

------------------ Neuer/Casillas-------------------
--Ramos---Heitinga/Puyol---Mertesacker--Lahm-----
------------Ozil/Xaviniesta--Pirlo/Ericksen--------
----Pjanic/Nani----------------------Silva/Ronaldo----
---------------Huntelaar--Gomez/Dzeko----------------

I didn`t put a proper best IX 'cause of nations such as Germany, Holland and Spain as they dominated their respective groups during the campain. That`s why I also included notable players like Pjanic and Ericksen who were one of the good revelations in the qualifying matches
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I'll try using different players from those above when I can

---------------Joe Hart-------------------

Lahm --- Kompany --- Chiellini --- Abidal

------------Schweinsteiger---------------

-----------Xaxi----------Iniesta---------

---Robben---------------------Mata-------

----------------Benzema------------------

Star studded and functional

(wasn't sure if we were allowed to use teams which failed to qualify)
Mike1899 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Buffon    Ramos pique chiellini abidal     Xavi de rossi lampard     Robben ibrah ronaldo  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
EURO 2012
Accommodation in Kiev from 30€
We offer a full range of services including lodging, meals, catering, excursions, translation, transportation, all kinds of entertainment.
E-mail: info@kasht.com. Ua
Tel. : +38 099 564 63 14
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello! If it is interesting, you may read this information.
Euro 2012. Accommodation in Donetsk.
Private new house, 15 minutes drive from Donbass-Arena, 4 rooms for 3 or 5 people in every room, conditioners, bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes, trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport, to/from Donbass-Arena. Bed linen is included in the price.
Apartments with condition are 55€ / night per person. Apartment without conditioner is € 50/ night per person.
Trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport € 9, 4 per 4 persons, to/from Donbass-Arena € 5. 3 per 4 persons.
There are also 7 seats for people in the summer kitchen for 25 euro per person, summer shower and toilet are outdoors. Bed linen is included in the price. People can use all the conveniences in the house (bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes).

E-mail: donetsk_evroukdon@rambler. Ru
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The cheapest accommodations for EURO 2012 !
No comission for booking !

Link: www.alexgroup.com.ua

Kick4Life - changing lives through football