Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Euro 2012 Song HELP!!
Manufan15 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi everyone.... Have a query for you....

Does anyone know the title of the intense (classical) song that the players walk out of the tunnel to at the Euro 2012 games?!?!? Driving me crazy.... Any help appreciated....
[account-removed] 2 years ago
"Hearts of Courage" is the name of the song, from the band "Two Steps from Hell". You might have heard that in various places, including the end credits for Mass Effect 2
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Magneto our music mogul and resident footytube DJ.... LOL
LOL! I just happened to know this one, because someone else asked me as well, and I was surprised to hear this song. I love "epic classical" genre, which shares the same roots as Heavy Metal which I am quite into. Love Two steps from hell though. Awesome stuff!
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Most Mass Effect fans will know that song 'Hearts of Courage'. Really nice song, glad its here in the competition
Manufan15 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's just the one! Many many thanks! Just have to let the fingers do the walking and you can get what you are after Thanks guys!
Egarran 2 years ago
It's not always easy finding music from Two Steps from Hell, but it's always worth it. They have made tons of awesome pieces for soundtracks
The combination of two tracks "After the fall" and "Black Blade" in the Mass effect 3 trailer was just unbelievable. Truly a worthy artist of getting this recognition from the Euros. I just hope it doesn't turn too mainstream from here on and they stick to their roots

Kick4Life - changing lives through football