Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Euro 2012 Predictions
EuroLviv (FC Karpaty Lviv) 2 years ago

Dear football fans,

We would like to warmly invite you to attend the Euro 2012 games in the Ukrainian city of Lviv. (For more information go to Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv or Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_Lviv#UEFA_Euro_2012_ma... ). My colleagues and I would be happy to meet you, organize lodging and meals for a reasonable pay. Recreational and entertaining activities in Lviv as well as a trip to the Carpathian Mountains are also possible.

We would prefer to work with married couples that are at least 30 years old and have some command of the English language.

We look forward to hearing from you as well as meeting you in Lviv. In other words, we shall do everything possible to make your stay in Lviv pleasant and memorable.

If interested, please email me at aracingfan#ukr.Net, replacing # with @. Discussing details on skype is also possible. But you will have to send me an email to get my skype i'd.
TG11 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
My predictions are as follows:

Group A

1) Poland vs Greece= Poland 2-1 Greece, Poland wins this match in front of their home fans

2) Russia vs Czech Republic= Russia 2-0 Czech Republic, Russia wins this match 2-0

3) Greece vs Czech Republic= Greece 1-1 Czech Republic, I see this game ending in a 1-1 draw

4) Poland vs Russia= Poland 0-1 Russia, Russia wins this match 1-0 to shock the host nation in their own backyard

5) Poland vs Czech Republic= Poland 3-2 Czech Republic, Poland wins this match-up to advance to the knockout stages with the Czechs going home

6) Greece vs Russia= Russia 3-1 Greece, Russia wins all 3 of their group games to win this group

Standings- Group A

1) Russia (9 points)
2) Poland (6 points)
3) Czech Republic (1 point)
4) Greece (0 points)

* Russia and Poland advance with Czech Republic and Greece going home

Group be

1) Netherlands vs Denmark= Netherlands 3-0 Denmark; Netherlands will win this match 3-0 undoubtedly to send a strong message to the teams in their group

2) Germany vs Portugal= Germany 2-2 Portugal; I see this being a game full of goals but with it ending in a 2-2 stalemate

3) Denmark vs Portugal= Denmark 1-1 Portugal; I see this being the game where Denmark will try their hardest but Portugal defending the whole game with it ending in a 1-1 draw with Portugal scoring late to equalize

4) Germany vs Netherlands= Germany 2-1 Netherlands; I see this game being the "Game of the Tournament" with it being the most exciting game out of the bunch with it ending in a Germany win with it being 1-1 most of the game but Germany scoring late to win it

5) Portugal vs Netherlands= Portugal 1-3 Netherlands; I see this being the game where the Dutch rebound off that loss to Germany by beating Portugal, and also this could be a repeat of Germany 06 when at the 2006 World Cup we saw so many yellow cards and red cards with it all ending in mayhem, perhaps a fight occurs again

6) Denmark vs Germany= Denmark 0-4 Germany; I see this being the game where Germany dominates and they will score a lot of goals to keep it entertaining

Standings- Group be

1) Germany (9 points)
2) Netherlands (6 points)
3) Portugal (2 points)
4) Denmark (1 point)

* Germany and Netherlands advance with Portugal and Denmark going home

Group see

1) Spain vs Italy= Spain 4-1 Italy; I see this game being the game where Spain dominates by controlling the pace of the match with Italy scoring early but Spain taking off afterwards to finish it off

2) Croatia vs Ireland= Croatia 3-2 Ireland; I see this being a tough game but Croatia pulling it out in the end to win it

3) Italy vs Croatia= Italy 1-0 Croatia; I see this game being deadlocked at 0-0 for most of it, with Italy scoring late to finish it off, in stoppage time, to bounce back from that loss to Spain

4) Spain vs Ireland= Spain 2-0 Ireland; Spain I think should win this game with no problem, and I think they will only score 2

5) Spain vs Croatia= Spain 0-1 Croatia; I see Croatia causing an upset beating Spain in the final group game with Spain resting their players in the final game

6) Ireland vs Italy= Ireland 1-2 Italy; I see the Italians winning this to really make things interesting in the standings

Standings- Group see

1) Spain- (6 points but in first place because of goals for and goals against)
2) Croatia- (6 points also but in second because of goals against them)
3) Italy - (6 points also but in 3rd because of goals scored against them and have less goals compared to Croatia)
4) Ireland- (0 points)

* Spain advance and Croatia advance with Italy and Ireland going home

Group D

1) France vs England= France 2-1 England; France wins this match resoundingly but England also making it tough on them during the game

2) Ukraine vs Sweden= Ukraine 3-3 Sweden; I see this game having a lot of goals making it exciting and entertaining but it ending in a 3-3 draw

3) Ukraine vs France= Ukraine 1-0 France; I see this being the game where Ukraine could cause an upset here and considering they are underdogs in this match-up and they are one of the hosts to co-host this thing, I could see this being the game where they try their hardest to get a result in front of their fans getting a win

4) Sweden vs England= Sweden 1-1 England; Another stalemate game between the English and the Swedes considering whenever they face each other, it always ends up a draw, so I thought to myself that this is going to be another one of their exciting games

5) England vs Ukraine= England 3-1 Ukraine; I see this being the game where England finally wakes up especially after Rooney since he is set to make his return here, with him back in the lineup, it will be the catalyst they need

6) Sweden vs France= Sweden 1-2 France; France will scrape by here and get this victory

Standings- Group D

1) France (6 points)
2) England- (4 points but advancing on goal difference)
3) Ukraine- (4 points but ultimately getting eliminated because of goal difference)
4) Sweden- (2 points)

* France & England advance with Ukraine & Sweden going home

Quarter-finals

Russia (Winners of Group A) vs Netherlands (Runners-Up of Group be)- 1-1 game but Netherlands winning in PK 5-3

Poland (Runners-Up of Group A) vs Germany (Winners of Group be)- Germany win this game easily 4-1 to advance to the semis

Spain (Winners of Group see) vs England (Runners-Up of Group D)- England win this game 2-1 in extra time near the 120' minute scoring really late in a shocker to send Spain home

France (Winners of Group D) vs Croatia (Runners-Up of Group see)- Croatia win this game in a shocker 1-0 sending the French home to go to the semis

Semi-finals

Netherlands (Winners of Game 1) vs. England (Winners of Game 3)- This game will be I think "the Game of the Tournament" with it being really tight all the way throughout with it ending in a 0-0 stalemate but Netherlands breaking the deadlock in the 115' minute with 5 minutes left to go, to go all the way to the final

Germany (Winners of Game 2) vs. Croatia (Winners of Game 4)- Germany wins this match-up 2-1 to advance all the way to the final sending Croatia home

Final

Netherlands vs Germany (Rematch of one of the group be games)- Netherlands win their first EURO Cup title since 1988 breaking a 24-year-old drought at the EUROs by once again becoming champions of Europe, beating Germany to return the favor from their earlier Group be encounter, the score I think will be 1-0
Dacjazzy07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
My guess for a final would be either be spain or germany. And the dark horses of the tournament would have to be Ukraine. They have a great attacking force at the moment and will shock us all at the euro 2012
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The cheapest accommodations for EURO 2012 !
No comission for booking !

Link: www.alexgroup.com.ua

Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
My prediction:

Group A:
1. Russia
2. Czech Republic
3. Poland
4. Greece

Group B:
1. Netherlands
2. Germany
3. Portugal
4. Denmark

Group C:
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Ireland
4. Croatia

Group D:
1. England
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Ukraine

Quarter-finals:
Germany beats Russia
Netherlands beat Czech Republic
Italy beats France
Spain beats England

Semi-finals:
Netherlands beat Germany
Italy beats Spain

Final
Netherlands vs Italy

Winner: Italy

Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Hahaha Italy winner, that's a good one, they won't make pass the group stages  
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Who would have thought the favourites of Group A would not make it past the group stage. At least I predicted the Czech Republic
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello! If it is interesting, you may read this information.
Euro 2012. Accommodation in Donetsk.
Private new house, 15 minutes drive from Donbass-Arena, 4 rooms for 3 or 5 people in every room, conditioners, bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes, trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport, to/from Donbass-Arena. Bed linen is included in the price.
Apartments with condition are 55€ / night per person. Apartment without conditioner is € 50/ night per person.
Trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport € 9, 4 per 4 persons, to/from Donbass-Arena € 5. 3 per 4 persons.
There are also 7 seats for people in the summer kitchen for 25 euro per person, summer shower and toilet are outdoors. Bed linen is included in the price. People can use all the conveniences in the house (bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes).

E-mail: donetsk_evroukdon@rambler. Ru
[account-removed] 2 years ago
EURO 2012
Accommodation in Kiev from 30€
We offer a full range of services including lodging, meals, catering, excursions, translation, transportation, all kinds of entertainment.
E-mail: info@kasht.com. Ua
Tel. : +38 099 564 63 14
Coone (Feyenoord) 2 years ago
Group A:

1. Greece
2. Russia
3. Poland
4. Czech Republic

Group B:

1. Holland
2. Germany
3. Portugal
4. Denmark

Group C:

1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Croatia
4. Ireland

Group D:

1. Sweden
2. England
3. France
4. Ukraine

1/4-finals:

Greece-Germany 2
Spain-England 1
Holland-Russia 1
Sweden-Italy 2

Semifinals:

Germany-Spain 2
Holland-Italy 2

Final:

Spain-Italy 1
Cecilialonngren (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Germany is definately sure to go go trough the finals
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Spain won the world cup. Nuf said
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No really, it isn't
Grunde (FC Schalke 04 II) 2 years ago
Of course I hope that germany will win, but we're in a really tough group!       Link: browsergamez.com/
Hill (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So I think this tournament is going to offer up some big surprises.

Out of Group A I can see Russia and Poland moving on. I don't think the Czechs are what they used to be. Poland has a good keeper in SZCZ. I don't know much about this group in all honesty though.

Group be I would like Germany and the Dutch. I think the Germans will win it. Portugal isn't playing that great. And Denmark has Bendtner.... Nothing more needs to be said.

Group see Spain and Ireland in an upset! Spain is the best team in the world by far. But I see them stumbling in the knockout rounds.

Group D I'm going to say France and the surprise team of Sweden haha. Honestly, I don't see England going through to the knockouts without Rooney.

I'm hoping for a Germany v Spain final with Germany winning! I gotta' support my roots
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Group A
1. Russia
2. Czech Republic
3. Greece
4. Poland

Group be
1. Germany
2. Netherlands
3. Portugal
4. Denmark

Group see
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Croatia
4. Ireland

Group D
1. England
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Ukraine
There is a reason for this....

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/euro-2012/

And yes its an actual forum, not a team chat
Luqmaank (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was for the qualifiers, this is for the actual draw for the tournament
No its not, its Euro 2012, they just made it early so we can actually discuss it, think about it logically why would they make a section just for qualifiers?
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Lol
Hill (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thread moved to Euro 2012 forum
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ughhh I was totally going to write out my predictions / slots / whatever tonight. Will do it in a bit-- terribly uneducated guesses coming through. Sorry, this was a non-comment

Kick4Life - changing lives through football