Order: Newest / Oldest
EURO 2012 - Finals - Draw
Peteko 2 years ago
Peteko 2 years ago
Group A: Poland, Greece, Czech Republic and Russia
Group B: Holland, Denmark, Portugal and Germany
Group C: Spain, ireland, Croatia and Italy
Group D: Ukraine, France, Sweden and england

Group A is the lucky group (on paper). Some Guardian poster said the Russian money at work again. LOL.
Group be is the "group of death" competing with the other deadly combination of Group [C.] If you think Spain will have it easy with Ireland or Italy. Think again.
England should consider themselves to be moderately lucky
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I don't think Spain will have it easy but Ireland is not the other team to be afraid of, it is Croatia which is the better team
Peteko 2 years ago
Croatia are among the very top if you judge by individual talents. The problem is that they have shown again and again that making a team out of them is not easily done and probably impossible. But, yeah, I'd love to see them succeed and I'll root for them to beat Spain
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'd say Croatia are the dark horse in that group before RoI for sure...
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Peteko I think you're talking about Serbia haha. Croatia are actually known for their team spirit. I agree it hasn't really worked recently (save for the Turkey match). But if you remember couple of years back, the Euro 2008 campaign, it was a great display of team work. I think the Turkey match at Euro 2008 caused the downfall of the team. But I hope we're back now...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I agree with Marko, your description very much is fitting of serbia
Peteko 2 years ago
Lol. OK I admit, I was talking about Serbia. Lol.
I was talking more based on your performances in the group. I almost thought that you would not make it this time. Of course the performance in against Turkey, especially the first leg was awesome and you should build on that
Group A is pretty funny, I would say 4 teams which are more or less on the same level, but none of them is top class.

Group be is obviously the group of death.

Group see could be unpredictable, Spain is the favourite, and I'm hoping we can get the 2nd spot.

Group D is harder for the hosts than group A, but I think Ukraine can pull if off, wouldn't wanna bet on who else will be going through
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Great draw for Polska
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It will be extremely hard for the hosts to advance from their respective groups. But Ukraine seems to be the likeliest
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Poland still has a chance too. Czechs and the Greeks aren't very good teams
Erich (1. Nürnberg) 2 years ago
Group be is amazingly exciting. Every other group has easy draws. Can't wait
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I have a feeling Denmark could come third in that group!
Irishtotalfooty (Ajax) 2 years ago
Group predictions and predicted points.
Group A Group be Group see Group D
1)Czech rep(7) 1)Germany(7) 1)Spain(7) 1)England(7)
2)Russia(5) 2)portugal(4) 2)Crotia(4) 2)Ukraine(5)
3)poland (2) 3)holland(4) 3)Italy(3) 3)France (4)
4)greece (1) 4)denmark(1) 4)Ireland(1) 4)Sweden(0)

Quarter finals
1)Czech rep. Vs Portugal.... Portugal(0-2)
2)Germany vs Russia.... Germany(3-1)
3)Spain vs Ukraine.... Spain(3-0)
4)England vs Crotia.... Crotia(1-2)

Semi finals
1)Portugal vs Spain.... Spain(0-1))
2)Crotia vs Germany.... Crotia(3-2)

Final
1) Spain vs Crotia.... Spain

Haha, love your predictions mate! May your words come true, Croatia to the final!
Peteko 2 years ago
If Croatia make it to the final and do not beat Spain, after outing both England and Germany, I will cry. Lol.  
PrettyFly87 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Cheers to Marko who let Russia to play in Group A (exactly the 3 teams I wanted to play against). Hope that if we go to the play off there will be Portugal as an opponent, because Germans are too strong for quaterfinal and Dutch will be too desperate to get the revenge for 2008.

Really wanted Russia to meet up with good old Ukrainian friends in play off (12 years long waited revenge for black October 1999), but it seems to be unlucky this time. Feel sorry for Denmark
Irishtotalfooty:

Well quite an adequate prediction, but Germans will not let Croatia to stop their Euro glory campaign.

P. S. (My Hope) Russia (7) will lead the group and Czech (6) will come 2nd. In quater finals Russia will play its best game on the tournament against Portugal (too angry for 1-7 in 2000) and Czech brothers will make a miracle against Germans. In the semifinal Russia will just outperform Czechs (2-0 like against Sweden in 2008) and go to the Final (!). Don't laugh at me, but I need to believe in smt positive lol.
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Wasnt it Denmark who send Portugal to the playoffs?  Groupe be is perfect for Germany, best warm up we can get. J
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago

Paulo Bento looks very selfconfident
I think he looks just totally lost
[account-removed] 2 years ago
EURO 2012_Ukraine!
Accommodation in Kiev from 30€
We offer a full range of services including lodging, meals, catering, excursions, translation, transportation, all kinds of entertainment.
E-mail: info@kasht.com. Ua
Tel. : +38 099 564 63 14
LiliEvro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello! If it is interesting, you may read this information.
Euro 2012. Accommodation in Donetsk.
Private new house, 15 minutes drive from Donbass-Arena, 4 rooms for 3 or 5 people in every room, conditioners, bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes, trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport, to/from Donbass-Arena. Bed linen is included in the price.
Apartments with condition are 55€ / night per person. Apartment without conditioner is € 50/ night per person.
Trip transfers to/from the rail station or the airport € 9, 4 per 4 persons, to/from Donbass-Arena € 5. 3 per 4 persons.
There are also 7 seats for people in the summer kitchen for 25 euro per person, summer shower and toilet are outdoors. Bed linen is included in the price. People can use all the conveniences in the house (bathroom (bathcabine with bathtub and shower), Internet Wi-Fi, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, TV, iron and ironing board, covered summer terrace with barbecue grill, cooking national dishes).

E-mail: donetsk_evroukdon@rambler. Ru

Kick4Life - changing lives through football