Forums / Euro 2012
Order: Newest / Oldest
Euro 2012 Draws
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The draw has been made! All the groups seem relatively well balanced, but which do you think will be the most interesting....

MOD EDIT
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Seems that spain, netherlands, england, germany, have easier as they always do I any competition
DamnUright (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think Germany will win this, they have lot of young talents. Just like spain in euro cup 2008
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
I'm gonna' be in Denmark for this on exchange. They got off real easy
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Believe me! Being grouped with Portugal and Norway is not getting off easy! Norway has got their old "super coach" Drillo back and they won't be much fun to meet for any side...
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago

Bosnia has an ok group I think we can beat both France and Romania, at least tie them and beat the other easy teams, WE NEED TO qualify! Bosnia!
Yeah, I hope France doesn't make it.... By the way, if you could somehow post this as the topic starter, that would really be helpful!
Thanks
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah I added it into your post
Thanks a ton!
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
France will make it...
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not if Romania has anything to say about it
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think Romania is probably France's main contender, apart from Bosnia. I just don't think France is going to make that many more mistakes. Most of their players have had good seasons, they are fit (at least right now). I don't think France will stutter. But Romania is a big challenge for them. It will be a fun group to watch
Joeymac (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bosnia can definitely come through
StadeNyonnais (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The group g looks like an interesting one, where there should be quite alot of competition for first playce between england and switzerland, and maybe even wales might get in on the fight to qualify for 2012. Group be should also be quite an intersting one.
I'm looking forward to this qualifing campaing and looking forward to the many goal games, the close ones, and the suprise results
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
England has a some what easy group
It'll be tricky for them...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
That group is hella easy. There is absolutely no way they can fail
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
I would say group A is a toughest one! Group see should be interesting as well, considering it is the only group with three teams that qualified for WC...
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think Spain have the most challenging group but even though I say that it is only slightly challenging for the World Number Ones. Italy's, Portugals and France's group come next in the "hard" list, but apart from them, well actually, all of the groups are pretty well seeded. I think it will be a good tournament
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Did there used to be 4 teams per group? It just seems like there are a lot more teams than there should be. It seemed like last year the only teams in the tournament were the Englands, Polands, Turkeys and such. I don't remember Faroe Islands and such
Chico4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
You might be think of group stages this is qualifying to get to the group stages.... Then there will be 4 teams
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I Thought there used to be four people in a group. No matter, but England does have an awfully easy group. They should cruise through it, Spain or Germany probably have the hardest groups of all. But they can manage being some of the world's best nations
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You guys are like the people who start planning for Christmas in the summer time or something. Hahaha The World Cup hasn't even started and your already talking about the Euros. Just kidding it's a good topic, the euros are epic, but the World Cup is of course better. I could see why you would post this though, now that the qualifying groups have been established. That's going to be a great summer in 2012 a summer of love for sure. People will be thinking of the coming date haha
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
The England matches against Wales will be very good as matches between the home countries always have a bit of added spice to them. It may actually be a slight disadvantage to both teams as the players will give that bit extra for the win.

Group A looks tough and I like the look of Group D with the top 3 teams there being very close
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ireland drew the lowest seeded team, Russia, so I'm happy with that group. One or two of the teams in that group haven't even gotten a point in the last few campaigns.

I can see it now. The final minute of added time, Ireland vs Russia and Ireland winning by a goal. Then over the stadium comes a hot air balloon filled with laughing frenchmen, who float down and deflect the ball into the Irish goal before laughing and rising up, up and away into the sunset
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I thought the French would draw into that match somehow!
Group H looks promising.... Lots of good teams as well as small teams able to create surprises.... I am thinking of Cyprus who was up 2-0 in Italy before being caught up to and beaten by a Gilardino hat trick.
Groupe E looks deadly, and G looks pretty equal...
Sevx1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
All look good,    Can't wait for the England vs Wales match.
Yeah.... There are quite a few 'rivalries'
Romania-Bosnia
Turkey-Germany.... (lots of Turks in Germany, so there will be a lot of Turkish fans there)
Sweden-Finland
Denmark-Norway...
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Northern ireland look good to top their group.... Worthingtons green and white army.... !
Something tells me that it's gonna' be a hard group for them.... Perhaps they could edge past Serbia, considering how well they did in the last WC Qualification
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I'm joking.... Lol we would have to perform very well to get anything out of this group, but as always are fans are hopeful, so you never know
Aaron Hughes FTW

Kick4Life - changing lives through football