Forums / Estudiantes De La Plata
Order: Newest / Oldest
Estudiantes De La Plata V Barcelona, Dec 19
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You heard it here first! The Chest of God - Messi scored it with his heart!
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I like that.... "Messi scores with his Heart!""
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah!.... Cudnt ve said it better myself.

"Mesi scores with his heart"; a cuple of newspapers will be fightin for tht as a headline.

But absolute genius of a goal...
9Ronaldo9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Actually not Just his heart but with the Barcelona Logo on his heart. He has Barcelona Imprinted into his heart now
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great match, both teams played very well, Messi goal was outstanding
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The greatest team of history, No team has EVER won 6 out of 6 trophies in less than a year, well Barca has won everything they could have possibly won in 2009
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Don't forget to vote for messi's goal!
Deaftothebrink (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Messi's goal was fantastic.... But I voted for pedro's. He had the perfect touch -- it was probably so easy to overhit it -- and the skill and finesse to get it over the keeper. Phenomenal!
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This team is awesome....

Won 6 trophies, have done everything they can.

Is impossible to repeat now....

Well played by opposition also.

Almost it would have been their trophy....

But pedro to the rescue again.

And I read someones post, that messi scored with his heart....

Forza Barca!

Best team on the planet so far....
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And Barca pull another record!  I congratulate them on their success
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Now who is the best? The history has been written by the Catalan gladiators who proved to be the most outstanding team on the planet EVER ! Little Argentinean Messi's heart goal turned out to be a heartbreaker for the Argentinean team and fans.
Loved the epic scenes before the extra time - Pep motivating his players, and after the game - Pep crying in his players arms. That's the beauty of football !
Barca, Barca, Baaaaaaaaarca !
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wow! Brilliant barca!
Its time to celebrate to the BEST IN THE world!
They have it all Barcelona.... They have give their fans all that we could have asked for....
Vben0 (Arsenal and Barcelona) 4 years ago
Barca!Messi!Pedro great future!
Flikda3flip (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Barcaaaaaaaaaa! We struggled without Iniesta, but goddamn, we came out on top of the world regardless. Mes Que un Club.... Nuff said
Maporomoko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
No club has ever won it all in a row, now history is made.
No other club can repeat the sucess we´ve had this year.
Perfect finish of the year from a perfect club.
Visca Barca
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I liked how pique left his position to support the attack in the final minutes. Brave move and a good finish from pedro. I knew they just needed the equalizing goal and they will be set after it.... Good game and congrats to gurdiola
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Oh sweet merciful lord....

With his heart; WITH HIS frikin heart!

Messi was simply born to play football, I feel blessed to have wtnessed an era of football wher Barca were the conquerors of world football, with him at his enchantingly devastating genius.

Visca barca
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I said it before, it was not a forgone conclusion that Barcelona was going to take it. I personally was a little iffy. Iniesta was out, things were not gonna' be easy especially considering that Estudiantes is a team that plays with heart and today they played smart. The fact that they held Barcelona, to a loss until the end of the game, and then to a nail bitting extra time.... Props Pincha Ratas! Worthy rivals. Having that said, Barcelona just proved all her critics wrong! It is more than a club, it has achieved a feat that no team has done before, and no team will do in some time [we hope]. It is in a unique position. Madrid has all the Ligas, and Champions they have, but Barca has perfection, with work and not 300 M Euros. ENVY all you want Mandril.... All you want, today Barcelona is king of the world. We celebrate a team that is gifted a coach that is young and has made a name for himself.... Celebramos MES QUE UN CLUB! Visca barÇa!
Interista86 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Lmao 5:35-5:38 look at how ibra takes on messi and messi hits him on the stomach looks weird!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football