Forums / Estudiantes De La Plata
Order: Newest / Oldest
Alianza Lima V Estudiantes De La Plata, Feb 19
Carl0z (Alianza Lima) 4 years ago
Alianza eres lo mas grande del mundo.  No even Barcelona scored 4 goals against Estudiantes the current Libertadores champions.
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game by Alianza, but c'mon.... 'not even Barcelona'? Really? Hahaha enjoy it Grone, well done
Daviddc (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Alianza Lima! De verdad, ense~ando como juega un equipo peruano.... But yeah that's ashame Barcelona couldn't put em away like that with our world class players like Messi
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
The craziest thing about this game was that Estudiantes scored in 9 seconds! No one knew that this would be followed by 89 min and 51sec worth of butt-kicking! Good job by Alianza!
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha.... True that when that goal happened, I thought it was going to be the usual peruvian team getting their butts kicked by an argentinian team.... By the end of the match I was baffled.

Most peruvian press is saying that this erases all those years of failures that Peru has had. Yeah, no. Next matches, you will see that things will go back to normal and the peruvian team, be it Alianza or la you will lose, as we are used to, however for the moment as a peruvian I enjoy it, dreams are nice!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football