Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Loko4Cissokho (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
Better than papiss cisse's goal against chelsea?
Ryntoodmk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wow ! What a goal from zlatan
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Tight hamstring my ass, I'll tell you what Nani's been up to - he's been teaching Ibrahimovic that capoeira stuff. It's like Zlat was trying to do Nani's celebration!

Alternatively, perhaps we can explain that ponytail - he's been training to be a Samurai
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
A shame that Zlatan is playing on such an ordinary team with very little quality. If he doesn't show up and that happens a lot on the national team, then Sweden has little to offer.
It is also down to the passes he gets from his teammates. I like to see him play for Germany and he would have the players around him and be more motivated to show his amazing skills over and over again!
PC2572 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah.... An i'd like to see Messi playing for India.... But unfortunately he was born in Argentina.... DAMN!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I know what you mean - I think unfortunately his stint at Barca has tainted his career. That was by far the biggest club he's played for and so it's what'll be most present in the average fan's mind. Besides that he's played in a declining Serie A and the French league, which managed to make Joe Cole virtually disappear for a year.

I thought RVP was the best pure striker in the world but I forgot all about Ibra, with him being at PSG
Matlaloup (Bordeaux) 1 year ago
The Joe Cole "disappearance" has nothing to do with its season in LOSC. He was already transparent before coming to France, don't you remember? And PSG is just like Man City 3 years ago, it will just take 2 more years before they really become a strong team (well man city is still bad in champions league so....)
TheProfessor (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sweden can win games without Zlatan. We defited Holland in the euro qualifiers. And Barca f****d Zlatan up, Messi got jelly and Pep defended Messi
ErikWeidenhielm (Djurgardens IF) 1 year ago
Was just going to say, Sweden did beat Holland 3-2 without Zlatan last year. But of course he's a massive asset to the Swedish team, any team really. Especially in the last few years when he's moved back in the pitch playing no 10 and delivering assists as well as goals
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a great night for the Swedes, an excellent way to inaugurate this fabulous new stadium.

And Zlatan. Just Zlatan. Maybe the English can finally accept what a brilliant player he is instead of the usual "oh we've never seen 'im in the Prem so he's just average".

With players like him, Elm, Olsson and Kacaniklic, Sweden are no pushovers
BollockChops (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What a stuffing - in plenty of time for Christmas. :¬/
Messuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Cheesy
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Holy s**t, that was the greatest goal i've ever seen
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
LOL, 2 votes for Caulkers goal as goal of the week...
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Oh by the way, Stevie G got his 100th cap, congrats
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I like Stoke, but there was 2 reasons Shawcross is not a good defender
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I like Stoke, but there was 2 reasons Shawcross is not a good defender
Alfriji (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Such a shame Ibra did not play in EPL! Would have been a legend in every major european league!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 1 year ago
WOW - that's a goal of the year!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Zlatan - "Training starts when I say so"    
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
England was good though, I like what they are doing. Ibracadabra is something else

Kick4Life - changing lives through football