Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Ladino (Juventus) 1 year ago
All hail King Zlatan
Amram500 (Napoli) 1 year ago
Zlatan against 11!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 1 year ago
OH England.... When will you realize, that your League is the best, but your players are only average when not surrounded by an internation squad?

Gerrard is a good player, but way over hyped in the UK. The same goes for a lot of other English Players
Futbal321 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
England missed Rooney. Forster should be given a chance in goal as Hart makes too many mistakes like these - https://vimeo.Com/53326741
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I would say that goal is better than Rooney goal against Man City. Some will say no, due to the importance of the match. One thing for sure, both are against Joe Hart lol
Gankhet (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't know about the goal of the century, but definitely the best I've seen in my time
Fahim0173 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Damn what I goal.... One of the best I have seen.... Damn where are the ac milan fans posting? :/
Miichelle (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Could not feel better, being a swede at the game last night! Amazing!
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Best goal for decades, hands down! I don't think anyone can match that past, present and future, ever...
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Hated Slatan before this.... But this baby was so sexy I might just have turned gay for a minute....    Amazing freaking goal!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Simply the best goal of this decade
[account-removed] 1 year ago
ENland looks cute in front of Ibra!
Antbburn (Blackburn Rovers) 1 year ago
I still can't believe that goal and yes, better than cisse's goal against chelsea. Easily
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dang.... We have witness this goal of the decade...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Glad Ibra was booked after that goal for taking his shirt off. How dare he?
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sarcasm I guess?
Extremeclimax (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You meant, how dare the referee?
AikayARS (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well he definitely meant he's glad ibra got punished for punishing england in such manner
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yes, sarcasm and an expression of the fact that I generally think this booking-for-taking-off-shirt rule epitomizes what's wrong with the UEFA.

I mean, I can do without male torsos, but it's just absurd to see a player get yellow-carded for this, especially after goals like this one which happen like once a year worldwide
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So he took his shirt off? Surprise he didn't take his pants off

Kick4Life - changing lives through football