Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 2 years ago
I don't know how people can say England were rubbish, when we scored two good goals and got beaten by an audacious Zlatan. The fourth goal I don't think is as good as everyone is making out. Yes it was amazing, but the ball bounced weird, I think the pitch keeper should be sacked. England played average tonight
Xanda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man city is going to buy ibra. Just watch
Nicochico12 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Absolutely shocking my jaw dropped when I saw the goal. Well all 4!
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That is the best goal I have seen in my life time
TravisBickle (Manchester United) 2 years ago
From the Three Lion's five midfielders and one striker, there was one player who did not contribute anything to the team. Anyone wants to take a guess? Ashley Young? Nope. He played quite well and he made one nice assist too. Raheem Sterling? Definitely not. His pace and movement made a lot of troubles to Sweden and he opened up a lot of good chances for England too. For a 17 year old kid who made a debut in a game against good team like Sweden, his performance was astounding. Definitely one of the most promising and the most exciting players to watch for. Leon Osman? Nope. He linked the attack and defend very well and kept a good ball possession for his team. He managed to make a couple of good chances too. Steven Gerrard? Can't be him. His assist was brilliant and his long-range efforts almost broke the Sweden's heart. Danny Welbeck? Not really. Although he was often caught out of position, he still found his name on a score sheet with an excellent finish too. There you go. Now there is one player left and that player was arguably Tom "the anonymous" Cleverley! He never created any opportunity and never made any critical pass! This "Number 10" man was supposed to trouble and distract the opponents and support Welbeck as striker but what he did was just standing around on the pitch without any clue what on what he was supposed to do. He has been given a lot of chances to play but never seem to improve. Tom Cleverley is not so clever
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I didn't even think about reading what you just wrote b/c you have Hermione Granger as a picture.... Wtf?
Giggs1193 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's Effing Emma Watson! Have you no taste?  
Ck099 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just like seaman.... Hart will go down in history
Ck099 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Shawcross just got violated.... Haha
Deanbethel (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awesome
Deanbethel (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Such a sexy goal!
Crashbang (Liverpool) 2 years ago
37 rubbish votes for England? They weren't that bad.... Barring Hart who along with Ibra won the game for Sweden
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ibra: who is joe haart?
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Ibra rules.... The best goal that I have ever seen...
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
My mate can do that 30 yard bicycle kick what zlatan did and he learnt taikwondo at the time
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
My friend can fly
Ginzy88 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cool story bro
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ibra possesses a unique flair. Certainly Messi and see Ronaldo are better players but neither would have thought of doing that
Iannk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Umm.... So, Mr Ibrahimovic. Yes sir. Umm. Wtf is this sorcery

Kick4Life - changing lives through football