Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
IBRACADABRA
DonCarloDrogba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Forget Messi, forget Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the best player 2012
Lucio8 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I love Ibra and all, and don't really like Ronaldo, but I don't think he is better than Messi, I would choose Messi on my team above them both If I were a manager/coach
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
But you could play all three    Ronaldo Ibra Messi
Swenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chuck Norris
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Zlatan 4 - 2 England
DennisBel (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Zlatan's goal is one for the history books
Dacascos (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Zlatan does not need the team, the team needs Zlatan!
PowerShot (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol milan is missing him
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Ibrah in the best form of his life
Betamorne (Liverpool) 2 years ago
WOW, people will still be watching highlights of that last goal 50 years from now
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Welbeck needs to find a celebration of his own.... He's no Drogba!
Cleverly is sooo freakin bad inside the 18.... It's re-DQ-lous!
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why would barcelona let him go? Was messi too dominant or what
PowerShot (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You know ibrah he hops more than a kangaroo
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That was one of the most extraordinary goal's ever. What Joe hart was doing that far out of the box when he had help right in front of him is a mystery. That will surely sting him for quite some time. That was truly entertaining, bravo Ibrahimovic!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
This really shows the weakness of England's youth. But hey, let the big club's youth play, instead of young players with actual talent.

Lets be real, this was not a great Swedish performance. Ibra did not play great, but he had two fantastic goals. All hats off to the man, and the respect he showed for the EPL and Gerrard in interviews, he has really changed my mind on him, I have nothing but respect for the dude.

Hart was beyond terrible. Not really any excuses there he was just bad.... A league 1 keeper could have saved that free kick.

Why does Sturidge continue to be given chances? He's an average at best striker in the EPL, he doesn't deserve yet another England call up. Where's Holt? You know, the guy who has had a fantastic three seasons, finishing only behind Rooney last season. He's not exactly young but he'd fit right into that England squad, give the bloody man a chance!
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Hart has been letting in a lot of sh!T goals lately
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 2 years ago
Both teams were average
Also Rooney's overhead kick was better
Agree. They were both pretty ballsy attempts. Ibra's was just freakin acrobatic as all hell!
I don't know how people can say England were rubbish, when we scored two good goals and got beaten by an audacious Zlatan. The fourth goal I don't think is as good as everyone is making out. Yes it was amazing, but the ball bounced weird, I think the pitch keeper should be sacked. England played average tonight
Odiz9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yea it was the pitches fault....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football