Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
What is Sweden going to do when zlatan is done, this guy is really playing with confedence. And that karati really helps him out lol

We have t seen such a great English squad I World Cup and euros, there not improving at all
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The title should be Zlatan vs. England
Sshreyansh89 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The word is fortunate but one of the best...
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
DE BADDEST TING ALIVE
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Zlatanated yo!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ibra's class man
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Zlatan ibrahimovic is the devil, and I love it
Rooney1 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Zlatan's goal without a doubt will go down as one of the best goals ever! I thought rooneys goal was amazing but zlatan's goal is probably 100 times better. WHAT A GOAL! Amazing!
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That was a remarkable goal by Ibrahimovich but the greatest goal ever? Maybe if your a ten year old. I don't even think that was Sweden's best ever goal, if you see Larsson's diving header, let alone the greatest goal ever.

And then.... Ibrahimovich: "That's the way it is with the English. If you score against them you're a good player, if you don't score against them you're not a good player. "

Of course the English media's conclusion that Ibrahimovich is over-rated had nothing to do with the fact he had failed to perform against English opposition (except Arsenal) on numerous occasions prior to last night. This is bearing in mind that you don't have to score a goal to play well.

Ibrahimovich is no doubt an outstanding player but his attitude and arrogance does not help him when people are forming opinions
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Zlatan plays for a nation that really depend him to perform.compared to England which has a great league and some great individual players. But have come short in the last 10 years and I have a feeling they won't be improving much or won't even compete in FIFA 2014
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
What a goal, a bit of luck, a bit of skill, and a whole lot of class
Abworlock (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I'D SAY GERRARD HAS IT JUST ABOUT RIGHT. POSSIBLY THE BEST
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Not taking anything away from ibrah but its not the best ever goal.... I reckon cisses goal last season was better. Still a brilliant hit though
Pauleta (Manchester United) 1 year ago
.... .... ...
Swenger (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wtf are you on about?
Dawite (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@PowerShot agreed homie. Dope strike though  
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Possibly the highest voted 'goal of the week'?  
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 1 year ago
Zlatan isn't overrated, but people say he is.

People say that's the best goal ever, and yet it's already overrated....

*sigh*
Chrislang1976 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Obviously I think Rooneys bicycle kick goal against city is better than Zlatans. And to bad for Joe Hart it happened to him again.... On the other hand, no it isn't!
Abworlock (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Rooney's GOAL WAS something, NO doubt. BUT rooney MADE THAT strike WITH HIS SHIN, TAKE A close LOOK.  
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Abworlock

Nah bro rooney had a split second to react.... And zlatan had a floating ball.... That was some acrobatic stuff and he's probably the only person who would try that from 30 yards out and pull it off ill give him that. But rooneys goal was more harder to score due to the time he had to react and pull it off + it wasnt a open net...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That Rooney goal was class but the ball took a deflection and hovered in the air for an eternity before he shinned it. Lol. Remember the BBC Sport HQ is in Manchester so make of that what you will.... Ibrahimovich's goal is without question a better goal.

By the way check out Gudjohnsen's bicycle kick for Chelsea against Leeds. That puts Rooney's to shame!
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Anyway, this is the actual best ever overhead kick goal. Mauro Bressan, Fiorentina    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=oJJsVGDkcCY

Kick4Life - changing lives through football