Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Bluezombi (Barcelona) 1 year ago
WoW Ibra is the man, the commentator said it best. You can't coach that
Cquaresma 1 year ago
Ibra is a one man team.... A genius.... Hands down best striker in the world
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Falcao is weeping in a corner somewhere.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the day-to-day fans who said Falcao was hands down the best striker and probably now say the same about Ibra, but I've always thought Ibra was the best n°9 since he left for Barça. And then kind of flopped. And the resurfaced at Milan and became awesome again.

Falcao on his best day, Van Persie on his best day or Ibra on his best day. All are game-changing players with tremendous skill, but Ibra probably edges them all with his technique, height and power
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I still think Falcao is the best no. 9 right now but strangely Ibra is peaking at 30-31. He scored 30 league goals last season, his career high and is scoring almost a goal a game this season....

What most will not know is he scores goals like this all the time. Euro 2012 wasn't that long ago.... Or you can go all the way back to 2002 his goal with Ajax against NAC. As far as technique and stuff go, Ibra is the complete package. Strength, technique, placement, pks.... He almost never misses a pk. Ok enough dk riding. He's mmy fav player for a reason. Oh, and he had 4 assists for PSG last game....
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Long time ibra fan, since his Juventus days believe it or not (though that doesn't matter one bit) and I'd have to say it's an interesting footnote, Falcao v RVP v Ibra

I love how money-grubbers like Eto'o fall off the map and justifiably so.

Ibra has the most talent out of the above three, hard to dispute, but over the years I've noticed that he isn't a multiple goal scorer very often.

Now I know with recent 4 goal performances to gawk at, it may be difficult for those of you with short term memories to believe that, but honestly, he does it the hard way. When Falcao or RVP get hat tricks now and again (almost consecutively sometimes) Ibra pretty much gets a goal a game.

Sure this means his goal tallies grow at a slower rate, but hey the tortoise and the hare right? > and besides he's a grow'er not a show'er
Poopadoop (Liverpool) 1 year ago
His 2nd and 3rd goals could have been best of the week, they were both incredible themselves, but then came his 4th. It's like he wanted to keep one upping himself
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
After every goal he scored the next one got better, imagine if they had player a bit longer probably would have scored a bicycle kick goal from a goal kick
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If you look at Ibras Age, Speed & The skills he has with his height then he truely is the best player in the world. He also scores very entertaining goals, I wanna see what Messi and Ronaldo do at 31.

That's hardly relevant now, is it? This was Sweden-England.

And besides, Ibra clearly is on his peak now, not when he was in his early- to mid-twenties, like Messi and Ronaldo
Aelfving (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Are you joking? Have you seen what he accomplished in his mid-twenties.... If ronaldo and messi are performing as well as ibra is in his 30s I will be impressed
He's playing better now than when he was 20-25. Even he himself says that. "I get better with age, like a fine wine". So, his peak is definitely now
MrWolf (Ajax) 1 year ago
Interaoi (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
After he scored a hatrik I was thinking there's nothing more Ibra can do to surprise me now, and then booom! My jaw drops.... Respect to the best striker atm...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The game started with IBRA and ended with IBRA!
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Started with IBRA  Ended with ibracadabra! Lol
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol dude! Right on!
Doggyviscous (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That last goal by itself is worth 3. Sweden 6-2 England!
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
If you go out and head the ball to ibrahimovic.... You're gonna' have a baaaaaad time
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He's like a fancy drogba
The Milan board must now really be contemplating suicide. Even when it would have meant bankruptcy, it would've been better to have kept Ibra.

He's so Zlatan
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Didn't see the whole match, was England this bad or is this ibra just being top class?
Aelfving (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Ibra was top class.... To be fair to england, they didn't have the strongest squad. Sweden (Ibra) were the better team
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
And no wonder Balotelli wants to suck his dick
CARAMBOLAGE (Chelsea) 1 year ago
IBRAHIMOOOOOOOVIC:::this guy is realy insane.... What a damn good goal this was....

Frist thing.... Real contender for ballon d´or!
Second: winner of next puskas award
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Holy- what did my eyes see. An overhead kick and a 25 yard out goal What more can a football fan ask for? Definitely this is a Puskas Goal of the year Award!
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
4 seems to be favorite Ibra's number. 4 assists against Dinamo Zagreb last week and 4 goals today against England, poor Joe Hart

Kick4Life - changing lives through football