Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
"with a body like that its worth a yellow card"....    That what the announcer said? LMAO
Youneke (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He said with a volley like that it's worth the yellow card, volley=the bicycle kick for the goal
MarkyMark82 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Defs said for taking his shirt off
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Zlatan.... I have no words
BleusKitty (PSG) 2 years ago
Unrealievable!
Vfonti33 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hahaha that one announcer was hella hating on ibra too! Was even about to say 'NO' after the bike but that sure shut him up! Lol
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Messi and ronaldo would never perform like this for their international team. Look at him it looked like watching the highlight of his games with england or oh wait a sec its the same game Ibra 4 England's overrated EPL players 2
Smartphone geeks on your job to vote for goal of the week
Thank you ibra for showing that heart is an overrated goalkeeper
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't think he's overrated. He's in a rut that's for sure
Ibra one of the few players that can score goals lead a team as a role model and always there to create anazing assists in any game. The best thing is that he keeps his game on tikk the last minute of the game to equalize or win the game. If he does his magic for psg and gets them the championship then it would be amazing. Messi ronaldo all need line of star players to get their game on but Ibra only needs a tean that believes in giving their 100% in any game even if they are ruled out by the annoying media.

The best thing is this was an arrogent overrated english as always, where the annoying
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Zlatan.... What an incredible player. Stuff of legends!
MrAshley86 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How was england doing worse then Sweden....

Anyway England should have won that but because they were stealing players from other countries they ended up loses.... Sigh

Oh well Ibrahimovic is broken in real life and on Fifa
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Now they said that this goal is perhaps better than Maradona's goal against England. Hmm no way Jose.... Don't you ever touch the 'Don'.... Not even Messi can challenge his prime...
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hahahahaahahahaaa THAT WAS crazy. Hehe hohoho hehe wow hehe haha, ibra broke my mind
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Before this game I always thought Briand's bicycle kick was better than Rooney's because he wasnt directly in front of goal and the sheer amount of power he hit it with, but what Zlatan did this game was like something out of Shaolin Soccer.... All that was missing was the ball catchin fire

Anyways heres a link to briands goal if you're curious:

Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
England were doing fine until all the unnecessary subs...
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Oh Man Oh Man. What a goal from Ibra

Kick4Life - changing lives through football